[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the heck is Jack Del Rio wearing a suit?

Guggs

Sticks out from the other members of the coaching staff and team in my opinion.

i 100% endorse and LOVE this idea. I think the coach deserves to look sharp and deserves to have a sense of self respect on the sidelines. It makes the league even more watchable and I do not like being able to look at the sidelines, and not be able to tell which coach is the actual COACH...

didn't Nolan do the same thing this week?

I think so. Did he get special permission from the No Fun League as well, or he is going to get fined? :D

I find it really sad that the NFL's out-of-control marketing deals are keeping coaches from dressing with class on the sideline. If NBA and NHL coaches can wear suits during games, why shouldn't NFL coaches be allowed to as well? It's not like it's without precedent (Lombardi, Stram, Landry, etc.).

obviously, if you want to win super bowls, you have to dress like this

he looks like such a freakin' tool. you know he does it just because the NFL and their stupid rules.

that one he wore a few weeks ago, with mustard stains and cheeto dust all over it was simply classic.

he looked like a pool man or a squirrel hunter or something.

And why is that no personality Belichick at the men of the square table discussing man laws?

I haven't seen that one, but I like the one where the cowboys HOT girl friend is standing outside the glass cube, and as he leaves Jimmy Johnson, say "How bout that Cowboy!"