[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1:43 to go and I am up

keggerz

i got an awful beat for ya......last year, Colts/Pats, game way out of hand (i think Pats blew em out), Flutie was in, NEngland up by like 30 points, called a timeout with 8 seconds left to run a meaningless play after a completion,my oppopent had the Colts D, I held a TWO point lead, next play......SACK, FF, FR.......and at one point apiece, I lose and fall one game short of the playoffs. Yikes.

That sux.

I remember one time when I was down about 20 points in a TD only league heading into the MNF game. I just got SA in a trade that week and it was when Watters was still playing or was still on the team. I beat my opponent because Alexander had a great game that night. My opponent was the guy that traded him to me.

I don't know what to say, really. One inch at a time. You find out life is this game of inches and so is football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsUms18yMrE

without even looking that is probably one of my favorite speeches of all time(pacino in any given sunday?)...i used to use that speech as a training tool for managers when i was a DM...it is so true

I lost in a similar way. I had Frank Gore running and my opponent had SF DEF. I was winning by 5 pts with 1:53 left in the game and SF had the ball with a first down and SEA had no time outs left. I'm thinking a few kneel downs and I win......BUT NOOOOOOO.......Hand off to Gore who proceeds to fumble the ball away. Then SF DEF gets a sack and INT in the last 1 minute of the game and I lose by 2 pts. :D