[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some lineup help

Fatman

I don't usually ask for lineup help, but I've got a huge game against a division rival in my 16 team IDP league. A win nets me the division and a first round bye.

League scoring is weighted towards tackles:

Tackle 1 2.00

Assist 1 1.00

Sack 1 2.00

Fumble Recovery 1 2.00

Forced Fumble 1 2.00

Interception 1 2.00

Pass Defended 1 1.50

Defensive TDs 1 6.00

Blocked FG 1 3.00

Blocked Punt 1 2.00

Safety 1 2.00

I've been bleeding a lot of points at DL and seem to be making some wrong choices with my mediocre DBs, not to mention the continued decline of Vilma. Any thoughts would be much appreciated (starters in bold)...

DL - start 2, need 1 more

Dockett, Darnell ARI DT at Vikings

Reed, James KCC DT vs Broncos

Williams, Kevin MIN DT vs Cardinals

Seymour, Richard NEP DE vs Bears

LB - start 3, need 2 more

Bulluck, Keith TEN LB vs Giants

Hill, Leroy SEA LB vs Packers

Moore, Brandon SFO LB at Rams

Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB vs Texans

Washington, Marcus WAS LB vs Panthers

DB - start 3, need 2 more

Bailey, Champ DEN CB at Chiefs

Herndon, Kelly SEA CB vs Packers

Robinson, Dunta HOU CB at Jets

Spencer, Shawntae SFO CB at Rams

Knight, Sammy KCC S vs Broncos

Edited by Fatman

Dockett, Darnell ARI DT at Vikings

Reed, James KCC DT vs Broncos

Williams, Kevin MIN DT vs Cardinals

Seymour, Richard NEP DE vs Bears

Dockett is your scoring leader, but it's primarily because of a big game on week 2. He got shut out week 11 and was on the injury report. Not sure how much he played. Seymour & Reed are similar and consistent, go with Reed against the Broncos running game.

Bulluck, Keith TEN LB vs Giants

Hill, Leroy SEA LB vs Packers

Moore, Brandon SFO LB at Rams

Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB vs Texans

Washington, Marcus WAS LB vs Panthers

Vilma is an obvious start, I'm not sure why you're questioning this one. I see no reason not to go with Washington against Carolina, he has outscored the other 2 all year.. SJax only ran the ball 7 times last week so Moore may not have many opportunities to tackle a RB. If you want to take a chance, go with Hill on MNF against the Packers, with Favre's injury.

Bailey, Champ DEN CB at Chiefs

Herndon, Kelly SEA CB vs Packers

Robinson, Dunta HOU CB at Jets

Spencer, Shawntae SFO CB at Rams

Knight, Sammy KCC S vs Broncos

I think Herndon is one choice for sure against the Packers. Knight vs Denver, I would bench him. So it comes down to Robinson vs Jets or Spencer vs Rams, the way the 49'ers are playing lately I'd go with Spencer.

By the way, who are you playing?

Dockett is your scoring leader, but it's primarily because of a big game on week 2. He got shut out week 11 and was on the injury report. Not sure how much he played. Seymour & Reed are similar and consistent, go with Reed against the Broncos running game.

Vilma is an obvious start, I'm not sure why you're questioning this one. I see no reason not to go with Washington against Carolina, he has outscored the other 2 all year.. SJax only ran the ball 7 times last week so Moore may not have many opportunities to tackle a RB. If you want to take a chance, go with Hill on MNF against the Packers, with Favre's injury.

I think Herndon is one choice for sure against the Packers. Knight vs Denver, I would bench him. So it comes down to Robinson vs Jets or Spencer vs Rams, the way the 49'ers are playing lately I'd go with Spencer.

By the way, who are you playing?

You get out of here...

According to the 49'er Team Report, Spencer hurt his ankle and did not play the 4th quarter. Robinson may be a safer play.

Dockett, Darnell ARI DT at Vikings 4.00 pts

Reed, James KCC DT vs Broncos 0.00 pts

Williams, Kevin MIN DT vs Cardinals 1.50 pts

Seymour, Richard NEP DE vs Bears 14.50 pts

I recommended Reed, you started Dockett. Should have went with Seymour. I did suggest that Seymour was above Dockett.

Bulluck, Keith TEN LB vs Giants 14.00 pts

Hill, Leroy SEA LB vs Packers (TBD)

Moore, Brandon SFO LB at Rams 10.00 pts

Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB vs Texans 11.00 pts

Washington, Marcus WAS LB vs Panthers 12.00 pts

I recommended Vilma & Washington, you went with Vilma & Moore. Washington outscored Moore by 2 pts. Should have listened to me.

Bailey, Champ DEN CB at Chiefs 13.50 pts

Herndon, Kelly SEA CB vs Packers TBD

Robinson, Dunta HOU CB at Jets 14.00 pts

Spencer, Shawntae SFO CB at Rams 0.00 pts

Knight, Sammy KCC S vs Broncos 2.00 pts

Bell, Yeremiah MIA S vs Lions 4.00 pts

I recommended Herndon & Spencer. You played Herndon & Bell. Should have went with Robinson, my next choice.

I recommended Reed, you started Dockett. Should have went with Seymour. I did suggest that Seymour was above Dockett.

I recommended Vilma & Washington, you went with Vilma & Moore. Washington outscored Moore by 2 pts. Should have listened to me.

I recommended Herndon & Spencer. You played Herndon & Bell. Should have went with Robinson, my next choice.

Yeah, benching Robinson was a bad idea.