[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skippy’s adventures with the Juice. Or maybe misadventures?

Skippy

Skippy and wife are at in again. We are four bottles into it and we are soon to open the fifth. So far it has been a mixed bag of taste experiences. I think I may have ruined a few of our wines by putting them in the refrigerator more than a week ago but when I come back and tell you all what I did to salvage the experience you will think that I live in a trailer park.

However, I really do admit that I don't know what I am doing and I would be better off with some beers and a few bottles of Yukon Jack but I am stubborn and really want to get some of the flavor that the rest of the winos get out of the juice.

This is pretty much a drunken rambling so I will end it right now but tomorrow comes a few questions.

Okay, I forgot what my questions during a drunken post may have been but after reading about "what I did to salvage the juice" I decided to add my little recipe.

Take one 750ml bottle of Merlot that you just do not like at all. Put it aside after you have opened it and almost spit out the juice. Drink 2 or 3 other bottles of various juices. Come back to the rancid Merlot that you and the wife wanted to pour down the drain. Get out a medium sized bottle of Welches grape juice that is half gone. Pour that Merlot and the grape juice into the decanter. Wait about 10 seconds for proper something. Then drink it and think "why didn't the winery think of this?"

Okay, I forgot what my questions during a drunken post may have been but after reading about "what I did to salvage the juice" I decided to add my little recipe.

Take one 750ml bottle of Merlot that you just do not like at all. Put it aside after you have opened it and almost spit out the juice. Drink 2 or 3 other bottles of various juices. Come back to the rancid Merlot that you and the wife wanted to pour down the drain. Get out a medium sized bottle of Welches grape juice that is half gone. Pour that Merlot and the grape juice into the decanter. Wait about 10 seconds for proper something. Then drink it and think "why didn't the winery think of this?"

:D

:D