[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey, BB!

skylive5

Do you Denver diehards have any clue whatsoever... even just a tiny hint will do.... on which Bell will be playing and which Bell will not?

That mess is driving everyone nuts and just once I wish there would be some kind of notice prior to the game so plans can be made.

Thursday games are such a pain. Of course not as much of a pain as Shanny... but a pain nonetheless.

:D

I should be the last person you'd be asking. I believe in starting the guy who helps the team the most and makes the offense the most coherent it can be on Sundays. I've been wrong about who has been starting all season.

That said, I haven't seen evidence from local sources who is healthy, who is in danger of being deactivated, and who is starting from any local sources. I do know both Bells were upgraded to probable today. If I do hear something, I'll be happy to pass it along.

Were thay fined for keeping a "probable" Tatum inactive last week? :D

I believe he was not upgraded to probable from questionable last week. If I am not mistaken, someone was fined a couple weeks ago for upgrading a RB to probable and then making them inactive just before the game.

:D

I should be the last person you'd be asking. I believe in starting the guy who helps the team the most and makes the offense the most coherent it can be on Sundays. I've been wrong about who has been starting all season.

That said, I haven't seen evidence from local sources who is healthy, who is in danger of being deactivated, and who is starting from any local sources. I do know both Bells were upgraded to probable today. If I do hear something, I'll be happy to pass it along.

This means they will both be in civilian clothes Thursday night :D

I believe he was not upgraded to probable from questionable last week. If I am not mistaken, someone was fined a couple weeks ago for upgrading a RB to probable and then making them inactive just before the game.

He was upgraded, there was a couple posts in the Football forum wondering if Shanahan would face a fine...

From the NFL.com wire reports:

DENVER (Nov. 19, 2006) -- The Denver Broncos' revolving door of running backs kept spinning in Week 11 with Tatum Bell inactive.

Coach Mike Shanahan, who said last week that he regretted believing Bell's insistence he was healthy, deactivated his starting tailback for Denver's showdown with the San Diego Chargers.

Bell has two sprained big toes, but talked his way into the lineup last week at Oakland, where he mustered 37 yards on 14 painful carries.

Bell acknowledged Nov. 16 he was still hurting and would probably have to play through pain all season. He also allowed that he had "lost a step" because of the injuries.

Even though Shanahan mentioned twice during the week how disappointed he was in himself for getting fooled by Bell, the coach said he was sticking with the third-year pro as his starter. On Nov. 18, Bell was upgraded to probable.

Edited by Gunther