[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Replacement for Ronnie Brown? week 13 #2 RB

ice-pick

I started Gore and Ronnie Brown this week. Brown looks out for next week. Should I grab Sammy Morris and drop A Train before the roster freeze? We have a LONG waiver period. We won't know who got what until Thurs morning. I have A Train and Maroney right now. What if McG comes back too soon and reinjures himself? Arlen Harris, Gado and Ruben Droughns are still out there too.

Sammy Morrs Jax

Maroney Det

A Train SD

Droughns KC

Gado @ Oak

Arlen Harris @ NE

Looks like if Brown is out that Maroney or Harris may be good plays. I know its all Sammy if no Ronnie. It is still the Jax D

KP

Edited by ice-pick

Guest danvan76

Have they said whether or not Brown is expected to play next week. Morris is a decent replacement, you know Miami will run the ball and if Brown isnt there then its all Sammy.

Edited by danvan76

Morris is a good pick up in case Brown's out for an extended period of time like they're starting to say that he will be, but he's got two really tough matchups the next two weeks in Jacksonville and NE, and I really don't like him against either of those teams.

As for as next week goes, though, I really like Maroney's matchup against Detroit next week. And I'd definitely drop A-Train if you have to make a long term decision soon. It looks like McGahee's going to be back if not this week then almost certainly by next week, at which point A-Train goes back to being dead weight again.

Edited by Slusy

I was leaning that direction. Thanks. It would make sense to have Browns back up if for some reason (groin, hand, any other body part) is more injured or gets more banged up to have Morris in your back pocket come playoff time. Especially knowing that there will be only ONE guy in the MIA backfield.

KP