[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Vick "Coach Killer"

Grits and Shins

I'd have to say that's your Vick hating glasses you're wearing. Roddy ran his defender off him & then yes he stopped for the ball & had to lean back for it a bit.

But that was not "leaping backwards".

As we type it's now 1st & Goal from the 7 from a 51 yard run by Vick.

But we all know from you, that scrambling QB's don't help their teams :D

:D "had to lean back a bit" :bash:

Had to settle for a FG

Edited by Grits and Shins

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say that's your Vick hating glasses you're wearing. Roddy ran his defender off him & then yes he stopped for the ball & had to lean back for it a bit.

But that was not "leaping backwards".

As we type it's now 1st & Goal from the 7 from a 51 yard run by Vick.

But we all know from you, that scrambling QB's don't help their teams :D

They do help their teams - when it's warranted. Not all the time like vick likes to do. So all that running he did got him 3 lousy points because he couldn't pass into the endzone. Yay.

:D "had to lean back a bit"

:bash:"had to Leap Backwards." You're so full of chit Blitz. :clap:

Had to settle for a FG

Only Blitz could find a negative about Vick single handedly making sure his team got to put points on the board, but then place all the blame for it not being a TD on Vick :tup:

Your :D is some seriously stinky stuff Blitz.

The Falcons are in a 3rd & 9 on their own 9 & Vick gets them a 21 yard 1st down with a run.

But those scrambling QB's hurt their teams & hold them back, right Blitz? :D

yes, actually it does. Because they are still down by 11, loser. Oh nice, another underthrown pass by Vick.

Ist Drive

Vick fumbles the ball attempting to run up the middle

Vick throws a bad ball to RWhite in the EZ which White just barely manages to get his hands on but can't hold on to

Anderson misses the FG

2nd Drive

2 completions in 4 attempts

FG is good

3rd Drive

0 for 3 on pass completions bouncing the 3rd and 5 at his WRs feet to kill the drive

Ist Drive

Vick fumbles the ball attempting to run up the middle

Well he didn't just attempt to run up the middle, he did run up the middle & the ball got stripped. It was recovered and ended up as a play for positive yardage, but you forgot to mention any of that.

I wonder why? :D

Vick throws a bad ball to RWhite in the EZ which White just barely manages to get his hands on but can't hold on to

This is just out & out Blitz bullchit.

Anderson misses the FG

F'n Vick, he shoulda kicked it. :tup:

2nd Drive

2 completions in 4 attempts

FG is good

Alzhiemers kicking in again Blitz? Seems you forget the 51 yard run by Vick that set up the Field Goal. :D

3rd Drive

0 for 3 on pass completions bouncing the 3rd and 5 at his WRs feet to kill the drive

Guess no QB in the history of the NFL has ever had a series like that huh Blitz? :bash:

Your blind ignorant Vick hate is making you look quite the :clap:

Well he didn't just attempt to run up the middle, he did run up the middle & the ball got stripped. It was recovered and ended up as a play for positive yardage, but you forgot to mention any of that.

I wonder why? :D

This is just out & out Blitz bullchit.

F'n Vick, he shoulda kicked it. :tup:

2nd Drive

Alzhiemers kicking in again Blitz? Seems you forget the 51 yard run by Vick that set up the Field Goal. :D

Guess no QB in the history of the NFL has ever had a series like that huh Blitz? :bash:

Your blind ignorant Vick hate is making you look quite the :clap:

Do you even realize how pathetic you sound? Go back and reread all your responses. You sound like the captain of the Titanic telling everyone the ship is fine.

So first you tell me that I can't say Vick sucks because I haven't watched every play of his games.

So now I'm watching the NO-ATL game and Vicks sucks .... but now you are telling me that Vick's bad throws aren't bad throws that my eyes are lying to me. :D

Twice the Falcons have been in the red zone against the worst red zone defense in the league and both times could only manage 3 points ... the last time because Vick was sacked on 3rd down.

So now I'm watching the NO-ATL game and Vicks sucks .... but now you are telling me that Vick's bad throws aren't bad throws that my eyes are lying to me. :D

Nope, I told you that your take on the throw to White was bullchit!

I just saw Brees throw a long ball deep to Henderson and it looked to be slightly underthrown (although we don't know if it was underthrown, or if Henderson ran his route too deep before breaking it off and having to come back for it), the difference is Henderson CAUGHT the ball from Brees whereas White DROPPED the ball from Vick.

Certainly Vick's had some off throws in this game, as does EVERY QB IN EVERY GAME, but he's also had some good throws.

Or is it your contention that every single pass by Vick in this game, has been a bad pass? :D