[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Vick "Coach Killer"

Grits and Shins

Nope, I told you that your take on the throw to White was bullchit!

I just saw Brees throw a long ball deep to Henderson and it looked to be slightly underthrown (although we don't know if it was underthrown, or if Henderson ran his route too deep before breaking it off and having to come back for it), the difference is Henderson CAUGHT the ball from Brees whereas White DROPPED the ball from Vick.

Certainly Vick's had some off throws in this game, as does EVERY QB IN EVERY GAME, but he's also had some good throws.

Or is it your contention that every single pass by Vick in this game, has been a bad pass? :D

It was a bad throw by Brees and Henderson made an excellent catch ... no doubt. That doesn't mean Vick's throw was not a bad throw because White didn't make the same excellent play that Henderson did.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slightly in his defense, he has the single worst group of lazy, non-concentrating, ball-dropping WRs in the history of the NFL.

while I can agree with this, I do have to say that as a RB or WR on the Falcons I would be disinterested as well if week in and week out my superstar QB ran all the time instead of passed. There's not much to be interested in when all you are doing is taking up a roster spot - and these are the starters.

slightly in his defense, he has the single worst group of lazy, non-concentrating, ball-dropping WRs in the history of the NFL.

Thye're just stunned when the ball actually hits them in the hand.

The problem with your argument I have is that regardless of who plays WR in Atl, it remains the same story. First, Price wass the bum. Then Jenkins. Now Roddy White and Lelie. Even if these are not top-flight guys, surely the QB's inability to get them the ball is compounding things.

It was a bad throw by Brees and Henderson made an excellent catch ... no doubt. That doesn't mean Vick's throw was not a bad throw because White didn't make the same excellent play that Henderson did.

But were they really bad throws by Brees & Vick, Blitz?

Seeing as you honestly have no clue how deep Henderson or White were supposed to run their routes, before breaking them off, you don't if they were bad throws or slightly overrun routes by the WR's, do you?

Regardless, Brees WR's help him out, Vick's don't ESPECIALLY WHITE.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was Dez "Stone Hands" White still out there. :D