[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seau Broken Arm?

broncosn05

as far as getting into canton...i just looked, and seau made 11 straight pro-bowls. now maybe the last 2 or 3 you could say were mostly on reputation but cripes, that has to be almost unprecedented. dude is a first-ballot HOF'er, no question whatsoever.

Will Shields: 10 Pro Bowls ('95-'05)

Willie Roaf: 11 Pro Bowls ('94-'05)

Larry Allen: 10 Pro Bowls ('95-'05)

Not completely unprecedented, but I foresee all four of these guys as automatic first-balloters. Didn't Lawrence Taylor (10 Pro Bowls, '81-'90) get in right away, despite his well-documented drug use?

stuff like this makes me wanna punch silver in the face

What a tool.

Will Shields: 10 Pro Bowls ('95-'05)

Willie Roaf: 11 Pro Bowls ('94-'05)

Larry Allen: 10 Pro Bowls ('95-'05)

Not completely unprecedented, but I foresee all four of these guys as automatic first-balloters. Didn't Lawrence Taylor (10 Pro Bowls, '81-'90) get in right away, despite his well-documented drug use?

As a LB I think this accomplishment is even more profound. Yeah easy HOF.

Here's his career stats-http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4239

What a tool.

As a LB I think this accomplishment is even more profound. Yeah easy HOF.

Here's his career stats-http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4239

yeah im a huge tool!...sorry but i dont think its with great journalistic integrity to report something like that about a class guy like seau, a future HOF, the day after his career is possibly ended....just to be the only person to report it...if you ever read silver...you know hes a huge name dropper...he had nothing better to write....especially since many had written seau off...and he had a become a huge contributor

yeah im a huge tool!...sorry but i dont think its with great journalistic integrity to report something like that about a class guy like seau, a future HOF, the day after his career is possibly ended....just to be the only person to report it...if you ever read silver...you know hes a huge name dropper...he had nothing better to write....especially since many had written seau off...and he had a become a huge contributor

:D

You've made that abundantly clear in the past, but methinks Broncos05 was referring to Silver, not you. :bash:

im pretty sure i could tell whom broncos was talking about

but hey, i guess im not as bright as mr hugh one! right!?!?

bunch of friggin big babies around here...like im really going to punch mike silver in the face...hey mike if yer reading this buddy...better bring some headgear if you are in my vicinity!!! cause im gonna launch some haymakers!!

oh yer such a tool for saying something like that!

jesus...lighten up

i guess im wrong though...great inside reporting by michael silver on that one!

im pretty sure i could tell whom broncos was talking about

bunch of friggin big babies around here...like im really going to punch mike silver in the face...hey mike if yer reading this buddy...better bring some headgear if you are in my vicinity!!! cause im gonna launch some haymakers!!

jesus...lighten up

I thought the young lad was talking about Silver as well (being the tool), not you. :D

Wurd. :D

jesus...lighten up

No one even complained about anything you said about Silver. Sounds like you're the only one crying about absolutely nothing. Regarding the Silver thing, I think the reason no one responded is because no one really cares about a local jackass reporter to begin with.

Maybe you need to lighten up, Mr. FIDTML. :D

Wurd. :D

No one even complained about anything you said about Silver. Sounds like you're the only one crying about absolutely nothing. Regarding the Silver thing, I think the reason no one responded is because no one really cares about a local jackass reporter to begin with.

Maybe you need to lighten up, Mr. FIDTML. :D

like i said before...he didnt quote my post..he quoted that one line...and said "what a tool"...so you should be able to see where id think he was talking about me....and silver isnt a local reporter...hes a national writer for SI

Seau has always been a freelancer. Loves to blitz the center/guard gap. A lot of times he makes the play. He's been doing it forever. If you don't want it to happen, you shouldn't sign him, in my opinion. Not like he's gonna change the way he plays in his last year . . .

Seau has always been a freelancer. Loves to blitz the center/guard gap. A lot of times he makes the play. He's been doing it forever. If you don't want it to happen, you shouldn't sign him, in my opinion. Not like he's gonna change the way he plays in his last year . . .

Wait, what? :D

funny how the day after this happens

michael silver has this to report

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/foot...seau/index.html

stuff like this makes me wanna punch silver in the face

i'm wondering if maybe that went to press BEFORE seau's injury yesterday? :D

You've made that abundantly clear in the past, but methinks Broncos05 was referring to Silver, not you. :bash:

:D too f'n easy, hugh. too f'n easy.