[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the heck is going on with SD?

dolphz

I am not seeing the game, but the stats seem to indicate way to much passing & not enough of LT

no. Rivers only has 9 attempts and only 3 completions. LT2 has 7 rushes. OAK D is pretty good, lets not forget. After the half I'm sure Marty will just force feed LT2.

What's happening? As bad as our Offense is this year, Oakland Defense has been pretty solid. This is the 3rd week in a row, against AFC West rivals, that the defense has jammed the opponenet but our O couldn't hold up halfd the bargain. Most defenses can't hold up all game under this pressure (I said most), they need a TD every now and then to put the game away.

Sigghhh... it's the silver lining in our black cloud. But at least we have somethign to build upon next year.

What's happening? As bad as our Offense is this year, Oakland Defense has been pretty solid. This is the 3rd week in a row, against AFC West rivals, that the defense has jammed the opponenet but our O couldn't hold up halfd the bargain. Most defenses can't hold up all game under this pressure (I said most), they need a TD every now and then to put the game away.

Sigghhh... it's the silver lining in our black cloud. But at least we have somethign to build upon next year.

If they could get Brooks a little time you could win some games.

If they could get Brooks a little time you could win some games.

Ug, tell me about it. This offensive line is so bad it boggles the mind. A lotof money, hi draft picks and HoF coaches were invested into it. And it performs like a XFL level team. I think Walter woudl hav ebeen better had he had any time to sit in the pocket.

The Chargers clearly came out flat this week and wanted to mail in the game. Now that they have been caught sleeping, they cannot get the rhythym going. I hate when teams do that, but after beating CIN and DEN in road games, they thought they would just take this week off.

4th-and-2, chargers go for it, rivers threads a great pass to vincent jackson, who falls down -- without being touched -- and jumps up and celebrates by tossing the ball forward. no whistle was blown, so the raiders jump on it. the ref initially says it was an illegal forward pass and that raiders decline the penalty, so it's raiders ball. THEN the ref says that since it was an illegal forward pass, the play ends with the illegal forward pass, chargers ball. THEN the ref says that since it's a 5-yard penalty for the illegal pass, they have to check to see if that backs them up behind the first-down marker. now they said it's a chargers first down. what a bizarre play. :D

I am watching this game and I am dumbfounded the Raiders did not get the ball.

A forward pass???? That is a ridiculous. Now anytime someone fumbles the ball forward they will claim they were passing it. That was definitely not a pass (anyone else watching can verify this). Refs blew that call big time.

A forward pass???? That is a ridiculous. Now anytime someone fumbles the ball forward they will claim they were passing it. That was definitely not a pass (anyone else watching can verify this). Refs blew that call big time.

Reading your description of it is worse than seeing it. If it was a bad call and they stuck with their initial call, I could learn to live with it. But they themsleves had no idea on how to call it, and that incompetance pisses me off.

They say they applied the rules. The ball wasn't hit, Jackson intentionally threw it forward. I'll bet it stays like the other bad call against them the tuck rule.

I think for it to be a forward pass you have to have intent to throw it forward. Everyone knew the player was trying to spike the ball. It was a very bad call, one of the worst ones I've ever seen.

It the league uses this mentality, everytime it looks like a fumble is going forward, can they say it was an illegal forward pass?

LT owners should be happy because this changed the whole game for the bolts and they came to life after this as the Raiders just sunk into a funk.