[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday games the rest of the year

Mark5

Our local USUALLY ends waivers on Thursday night and then its 1st come 1st serve on Friday thru Sunday Morning (not hurting your WW priority).. NOW waivers will have to end on Tuesday night and leave one day to do the first come thing. Does this seem fair? or do we just run waivers till WED. and you have Thursday till kickoff to pick somebody up.

I don't see where you can do anything past the Thursday game in case a Thursday player gets hurt and you replace him Friday without having to go thru waivers to get him..

I changed our waiver process at the beginning of the year to run on Wednesday afternoons instead of Thursdays. Of course, it now closes down free agent pick ups after the Thursday night games start. There's not much I can do about that.

In my local, they email/contact me if they want to do waivers after the Thursday game(s) have started, but they cannot make any moves involving players that played Thursday. They have to wait until waivers open up next week for those players.

Edited by Gunther