[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick does the bird

theeohiostate

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way he plays QB in Atlanta next year. Something will have to be worked out. It will be interesting to see where Maybe Randy Moss and Mike Vick end up next season. Both have big contracts, bad attitudes and declining value. It will be difficult to move these guys.

So, if it's going to be difficult to move Vick, how will he definitely not be in ATL next year? Or do you think that the Falcons will cut him? I don't know the details of his contract, but I imagine that the cap hit would be extremely high... and probably too high to cut ties with him.

Falcons | Vick releases statement regarding exchange with fans

Published Sun Nov 26 9:21:00 p.m. ET 2006

(KFFL) Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick has released a statement regarding his exchange with fans after the team's Week 12 loss to the New Orleans Saints. The statement read: "First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my inappropriate actions with fans today. I was frustrated and upset at how the game was going for my team, and that frustration came out the wrong way. That's not what I'm about. That's not what the Atlanta Falcons are about. I simply lost my cool in the heat of the moment. I apologize and look forward to putting this incident behind me."

(KFFL) Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick has released a statement regarding his exchange with fans after the team's Week 12 loss to the New Orleans Saints. The statement read: "First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my inappropriate actions with fans today. I was frustrated and upset at how the game was going for my team, and that frustration came out the wrong way. That's not what I'm about. That's not what the Atlanta Falcons are about. I simply lost my cool in the heat of the moment. I apologize and look forward to putting this incident behind me."

Amusingly, this reads not unlike Michael Richards' apology last week.

He seems to do this alot. :D

(KFFL) Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick has released a statement regarding his exchange with fans after the team's Week 12 loss to the New Orleans Saints. The statement read: "First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my inappropriate actions with fans today. I was frustrated and upset at how the game was going for me, and that frustration came out the wrong way. That's exactly what I'm about. That's not what the Atlanta Falcons are about. I simply lost my cool in the heat of the moment. I don't apologize but look forward to putting this incident behind me."

fixed

A prepared statement his agent and team made him read. Vick is laughing all the way to the bank.

This is yet another example of why Peyton, Brady, McNabb, etc. are on a higher level than Vick: class

You can take the thug out of the 'hood, pay him $100 million dollars, watch him spread herpes like a prostitute, shove an entire NFL franchise up his ass and watch him crap it out, but...where was I going with this?

Fixed. :D

boy oh boy, your insight on Vick is so interesting and well researched. I love how you continuously talk, yet say nothing. It's a great skill.

You don't have to have much insight to realize that Vick is a bust (as a QB) at the NFL level. Just look at his career stats. Today's performance was just another shining, yet standard, example of what we've come to expect from him. The problem with the Vick zealouts (who I won't name to protect the innocent) is that they take the 2 record games he had 2 weeks ago and forget the other 40+ where he stunk up the joint. They point to those 2 games as if he produces that way week in and week out. He is average at best at the QB position and the main point with all these threads is that HIS running ability is used to cover up his weakness at Quarterback. He doesn't help his team by running all the time (as evidenced in today's game). I realize that not ALL is his fault but he must take most of the blame for being sub-par in a position that he thinks he can play. The fact that the Vick zealouts want to blame everyone else BUT Vick is nothing more than trying to turn everyone's attention away from his awful QB'ing. Now, realize that he has been in the league for 6 (or is it 7) years now and it makes everything worse. 6 years? Give me a break.