[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where are all the Balt fans?

Tally

Balt is the best team in the AFC just like they proved in week 4. I'm sick of all the SD is the best team in the AFC/NFL crap around here. SD just won their 3rd game in a row that they had absolutely no business winning. What the hell was with that forward pass by Jackson crap? Unbelievable! The Balt D is much, much, much better than the San Diego D is and don’t give me any of that cheater Merriman is out bullsh*t…that guy is so overrated. As is the entire San Diego team (other than LT) Defense win's super bowls, it's been proved year after year and Balt has the best D in the AFC.

Superbowl prediction Balt 20- Chi 17

Edited by Tally

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Diego is a great team and probably should have beaten the Ravens in Baltimore earlier this year. They also have an easier schedule from here on out. It will be tough for the Ravens to lock up the #2 seed in the AFC.

San Diego is a great team and probably should have beaten the Ravens in Baltimore earlier this year. They also have an easier schedule from here on out. It will be tough for the Ravens to lock up the #2 seed in the AFC.

Blasphemy!!!

We'll be right there in the hunt. First, lets lock up the division.

Meh. Look at who Baltimore beat. Yeah, they're a heck of a lot better than the likes of the Raiders, Titans, Browns, Bucs, and Steelers. Big whoop. Not the best team in the AFC.

I don't think that I can agree with this. It's all about the defense and I'm thinking that Baltimore is the best of the AFC on that side of the ball. I'm not saying they are way out there in front but as of today they are my pick.

I don't think that I can agree with this. It's all about the defense and I'm thinking that Baltimore is the best of the AFC on that side of the ball. I'm not saying they are way out there in front but as of today they are my pick.

I have to take Indy. After all, it took an elite team like the Cowboys to give the Colts their only loss this season. :D

Meh. Look at who Baltimore beat. Yeah, they're a heck of a lot better than the likes of the Raiders, Titans, Browns, Bucs, and Steelers. Big whoop. Not the best team in the AFC.

Exactly, the Ravens look great, but the beat up on a team down in the ditch. Awesome performance, but they won't all be this easy. If the defensive front would have gave Ben a little bit more time, the Ravens corners could have caught a couple TDs.

Don't forget they did beat the Chargers a few weeks ago. No need to be angry cuz the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY aren't anywhere near what they were last year, everyone has a down year now and again.

Baltimore the best team in the AFC, LMAO . That is funny. Thanks for the laugh this morning

Care to offer a better alterative? Baltimore's defense is just plain scary with any of them able to take the ball to the house for an easy six. Their offense is great, and if McNair can stay healthy (a big if in many people's minds) and Jamal can continue running hard, they will be hard to stop.

Balt is the best team in the AFC just like they proved in week 4. I'm sick of all the SD is the best team in the AFC/NFL crap around here. SD just won their 3rd game in a row that they had absolutely no business winning. What the hell was with that forward pass by Jackson crap? Unbelievable! The Balt D is much, much, much better than the San Diego D is and don’t give me any of that cheater Merriman is out bullsh*t…that guy is so overrated. As is the entire San Diego team (other than LT) Defense win's super bowls, it's been proved year after year and Balt has the best D in the AFC.

:D:D

I remember when I had my first beer... Jeeez! A little too angry, aren't we?

Without throwing myself into "The Best" fray. I will add what I have said for weeks.

The Chargers yesturday played without FIVE starters, that is almost 1/4 of their starting roster!

Emotionally, they had to be in a funk after two huge road wins and coming home to a game that should have been easier than it was. They almost mailed it in, but pulled one out with a very dinged team. Many of the back-up players themselves were borderline, but they found a way.

This Charger team has incredible depth, and though it is a point for argument only since it has not been really tested by other teams with winning records, and has weathered a rash of injuries/suspentions/distractions that would normally have a team looking to next year. I contend that this Charger team has the best overall depth in the league.

Starting next week, the team should get a lot healthier and in the next few weeks, avoiding a new rash of boo-boos, could be as good as there is on both sides of the ball!

Coaching killed San Diego's chance of winning in Baltimore. The team itself matches up very well. They lost a very close game on the road, not dominated. The game could have gone either way.

Chicago has proven they can beat teams in the crappy NFC and match-up well with mediocre AFC teams. The Broncos have shown their true colors/no offense and the rest are scrapping for spots.

The three best teams in the NFL, IMO are (in no particular order):

1a) San Diego - Can they play the first half of a game as well as the second and will the Defense get better when their three injured/suspended star players return?

1b) Baltimore - You win championships with defense, but will the offense continue to get better, especially with good teams they must face in the playoffs?

1c) Indy - Manning and that offense can get up on you and make you play their game, taking their defensive question marks out of the equasion. A quality team that can run the ball and play tight D can beat these guys.

Honorable Mention - New England: Can you ever count these guys out? They just seem to get it done!

Their offense is great, and if McNair can stay healthy (a big if in many people's minds) and Jamal can continue running hard, they will be hard to stop.

:D

In what fantasy land?

Coming into the week, they were ranked 24th overall. That's out of 32, just in case you were wondering. They were 23rd on the ground, averaging below 100 yards/game, and only 8 rushing TD's on the season. The passing offense ranked 17th. Not exactly "great" either. And I don't think Lewis' 66 yards or McNair's 140 yards this week is going to move them up the rankings to further "greatness" either.

:D

In what fantasy land?

Coming into the week, they were ranked 24th overall. That's out of 32, just in case you were wondering. They were 23rd on the ground, averaging below 100 yards/game, and only 8 rushing TD's on the season. The passing offense ranked 17th. Not exactly "great" either. And I don't think Lewis' 66 yards or McNair's 140 yards this week is going to move them up the rankings to further "greatness" either.

The last part, "they will be hard to stop", was regarding the whole team. They are obviously not the Colts offense, but they get the job done and they know that they can be patient as their defense can score points or put them in unreal position to score points. I'd be curious to know how good their offense was statistically the year they won the Super Bowl.

Care to offer a better alterative? Baltimore's defense is just plain scary with any of them able to take the ball to the house for an easy six. Their offense is great, and if McNair can stay healthy (a big if in many people's minds) and Jamal can continue running hard, they will be hard to stop.

OH, I dont know. maybe Indy, Kansas City, San Diego, New england and probably Cincy this Thursday.

very inciteful commentary. :D

SD's only losses are last minute in Baltimore when we were early in the year with a 1st time starting QB, and in KC where we came from way behind to tie it and lost on a very long last second FG. Two very tough road games.

Just make sure your awesome Ravens take care of Cinci on Thursday before you print your SuperBowl tickets.

Just make sure your awesome Ravens take care of Cinci on Thursday before you print your SuperBowl tickets.

Why? Would a loss to them knock the Ravens out of the playoffs? I didn't realize it was single elimination from here on out. Gosh... I too hope that the Ravens take care on Cinci on Thursday. :D

Why? Would a loss to them knock the Ravens out of the playoffs? I didn't realize it was single elimination from here on out. Gosh... I too hope that the Ravens take care on Cinci on Thursday. :D

well, it seems to me that San Diego's close call with Oakland has dropped them from the top ranks of the AFC....so why wouldn't a LOSS for the Ravens on Thursday do the same for them? :D