[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where are all the Balt fans?

Tally

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way. After that offensive (in many forms of the word) performance, the Ravens have dropped out of my top five. They looked BAD against a bad D! Championship D and a Sega!ty O! :D

I'm a neutral observer but the rat-birds can be downright scary if they either have a legit vertical threat or better QB play.

So in other words, they aren't, don't and didn't? Too much to fix this late in the season!

So in other words, they aren't, don't and didn't? Too much to fix this late in the season!

Right now they're a very good team that nobody would want to play in the playoffs anyway. With one or both of those things(improved QB play and a vertical threat), they'd be favorites to win the SB.

Right now they're a very good team that nobody would want to play in the playoffs anyway. With one or both of those things(improved QB play and a vertical threat), they'd be favorites to win the SB.

Wow... going out on a limb. It's like NFL Mad Libs.

"Right now, <<insert potential playoff team>> are a very good team that nobody would want to play in the playoffs anyway. With one or both of those things <<insert key postiion on team and key offesnive, defensive tactict>> , they'd be favorites to win the SB

I miss being able to brag about my team :D

no one cares............................

back to the topic at hand.

Bolts have a major edge on offense that more than makes up for any edge Balt has on D. Home game in SD? cannot see Balt going in there and winning.

Balt is the best team in the AFC just like they proved in week 4. I'm sick of all the SD is the best team in the AFC/NFL crap around here. SD just won their 3rd game in a row that they had absolutely no business winning. What the hell was with that forward pass by Jackson crap? Unbelievable! The Balt D is much, much, much better than the San Diego D is and don’t give me any of that cheater Merriman is out bullsh*t…that guy is so overrated. As is the entire San Diego team (other than LT) Defense win's super bowls, it's been proved year after year and Balt has the best D in the AFC.

Superbowl prediction Balt 20- Chi 17

:D:D

a little offence wouldn't hurt. i gotta say, i'd love to see how the Raven O would do against the Raven D. i'm guessing the D would outscore the O.

Balt could be 1 and done, if they play one of 5 other teams in the AFC playoffs, wait, only 6 make the playoffs. :bash:

Balt is 1 and done in the playoffs. :D

Not if they win the division and get a home game.

That being said, hats off to the Bengals last night :D

Meh. Look at who Baltimore beat. Yeah, they're a heck of a lot better than the likes of the Raiders, Titans, Browns, Bucs, and Steelers. Big whoop. Not the best team in the AFC.

Uh, they also beat the Chargers, Bengals (at home), Saints (@NO) and Falcons. The Ravens may not be the best team in the AFC, but they have the capability to beat anyone and have a good chance to get a home game or two in the playoffs. Bottom line is that the Ravens will be a difficult team to beat at home in January.

I hate being right all the time.

Were you right when you predicted that the Steelers would have a good season?

Uh, they also beat the Chargers, Bengals (at home), Saints (@NO) and Falcons. The Ravens may not be the best team in the AFC, but they have the capability to beat anyone and have a good chance to get a home game or two in the playoffs. Bottom line is that the Ravens will be a difficult team to beat at home in January.

Were you right when you predicted that the Steelers would have a good season?

Wow, look who showed up around here again.......... :D

The Ravens may not be the best team in the AFC, but they have the capability to beat anyone

Every team has the capability to beat any other team. I'm not that impressed with Baltimore to call them the best team in the AFC.

Then again, few people were impressed with the Steelers last year and look what happened. They could win it all, I just don't think it's likely. Please feel free to taunt me if the do.

:D:D

a little offence wouldn't hurt. i gotta say, i'd love to see how the Raven O would do against the Raven D. i'm guessing the D would outscore the O.

This should give you an idea. Coming off the bye week with 2 full weeks to prepare for this game

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/l...20061001_SD@BAL

This should give you an idea. Coming off the bye week with 2 full weeks to prepare for this game

Why post evidence of your weakness? Two weeks to barely win at home to a quality opponent? :clap:

So you are saying that they can barely squeek out a win, at home where they were dominated by a rook QB in the first half, only to have the coach climb into a shell and sit on a small lead on the road? Except for the last drive, the Chargers dominated that game and there is no way the Ravens could feel "good" about how they won that game. Marty Ball contributed to that win as mauch as anything the Ravens did!

Some of the Ravens' D players actually admitted they had "no solution" to Rivers. That game, today in your stadium is a Charger win, in San Diego, it would be UGLY! :D:D

:tup:

Congrats, you made yourself look silly twice in the same thread! :bash:

Why post evidence of your weakness? Two weeks to barely win at home to a quality opponent? :clap:

So you are saying that they can barely squeek out a win, at home where they were dominated by a rook QB in the first half, only to have the coach climb into a shell and sit on a small lead on the road? Except for the last drive, the Chargers dominated that game and there is no way the Ravens could feel "good" about how they won that game. Marty Ball contributed to that win as mauch as anything the Ravens did!

Some of the Ravens' D players actually admitted they had "no solution" to Rivers. That game, today in your stadium is a Charger win, in San Diego, it would be UGLY! :D:D

:tup:

Congrats, you made yourself look silly twice in the same thread! :bash:

The Chargers had two weeks to prepare for this game. Baltimore did not have its bye until week 7.

you're only proving that your Raven bias overshadows your ability to reason.

you jump on SD for squeeking out a win vs. Oakland (who have actually been playing very good D the last few weeks) but won't give an inch on Baltimore when they LOSE to Cinci in ugly fashion. And the Ravens were very fortunate it wasn't worse than it was.

as for SD's game in Baltimore early in the year, you and I know you faced Philip Rivers just as he was getting his feet wet. Even I was nervous about how Rivers would do vs. that D in their house. But he's shown himself to be one of the best leaders at the QB position this year.

Baltimore's good, no doubt. But so is San Diego.

Point is, if you're gonna post threads like this, then at least attempt a little humility when you're proven to be the blind homer you are.

i'd love to meet up with Baltimore again in the playoffs. if it happens, i hope your Ravens enjoy the flight west.