[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whoa!

Seahawks21

Just left a friend's house after watching the sunday night game to find snow stuck to the grass and appearing to stick to the roads near the Seattle area. Looked on weather.com and found that snow is expected from now all the way through the game. Knowing our fabulous weather forecasters out here, who knows what to expect...but those needing big games out of QBs & WRs may need to start bracing themselves for the worst.

Just left a friend's house after watching the sunday night game to find snow stuck to the grass and appearing to stick to the roads near the Seattle area. Looked on weather.com and found that snow is expected from now all the way through the game. Knowing our fabulous weather forecasters out here, who knows what to expect...but those needing big games out of QBs & WRs may need to start bracing themselves for the worst.

I'm up north of yous guys and we have more than a little bit that stuck! We have a full freaking foot. Funny thing is how everything shuts down around here. My wife's office and my son's daycare shut down for tommorow. It was a full winter storm up here, with heavy snow accumlating for a 24-hour period. People in western Washington usually don't buy appropriate tires or vehicles unless they ski or routinely go over the mountain passes to eastern WA.

That being said...the forecast I just checked for Seattle calls for snow tonight with up to 6-inches accumulation during the day and tapering off by game time. My gut feeling is this weather system doesn't effect the game too much tommorow. :D

Great..I just need 40 yards from Driver for a hughmongous win in my main local..I guess the Packers are used to bad conditions though as far as snow goes so maybe it wont be so bad..

Up until a few minutes ago it was an absolutely beautiful day. Sunny... hardly any breeze.... 32deg.... But now the clouds are starting to move in.

Not sure just what is happening 50 miles away in downtown Seattle.... but looks like more snow is on the way for this side of the pond. And they do say snow this evening for the Seattle area.

Green Bay is used to this stuff.... should have no bearing on how they play. Seattle on the other hand... hasn't had this kind of football weather in several years. I'd say advantage Green Bay.

Great..I just need 40 yards from Driver for a hughmongous win in my main local..I guess the Packers are used to bad conditions though as far as snow goes so maybe it wont be so bad..

The Packers were involved in 2 bad-weather MNF games in the past.

And like this time, both were on the road (1984 at Denver and 1994 at Chicago)

Jennings just need 6 catches, 60 yds....call it a day..

of course a TD can help too...

Really? I think that Jennings needs to sit this one out. Maybe take a breather and wait for better weather somewhere else. Surely he has someplace else to be?

Need Jennings to be kept in tight control tonight..... do not need to see anything good from him thank you very much.

Fine... I will give you the 18 points.... but that is all.... no more than that!

It's still half snowing, and half hailing here in Seattle. It'll definitely be a cold game! I'm pretty excited because this will be my first MNF game that I'll ever have gone to, but I'm looking for a huge game from Alexander! I'll be sitting just a few seats behind the packers bench. :D

gee ... seattle, rain ... there's a shocker

http://www.beautifulseattle.com/clisea.htm

Only to the uniformed/ignorant it rains alot in Seattle.

Bet you don't think Alaska has deserts (a lack of precipitation)...

Reality: It doesn't rain much in Seattle.

Now if you said overcast... you would be spot on.

Reason: Seattle is situated between two major mountain ranges (Cascades to the east and the Olympics to the west).

Clouds don't travel as fast when there are tall mountains blocking the path. Seattle is the valley between the mountain ranges. Add the valley effect to a large body of water (Puget Sound) and you have major "cloud" coverage that lingers.

Edited by Riffraff

3 0'clock PST time here about ten minutes from the stadium. Hail and snow mixed most of the day, but it melts soon after it stops. Snow accumulation will not be an issue, but frozen precipitation and wind will almost definitely be factors. BBBBBWWWWAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info, I'll temper my expectations and begin drinking heavily at kickoff.

Daughter just called from her work...about 13 miles W of me. She said that it finally started snowing heavily and is headed east.... if it moves as fast as it has been (which has been very slow) I would predict that Seattle will see this snow just about 1730-1800.

Of course it has to cross the sound to get from here to there... so that might or might not change things... but I would think that this is going to be absolutely great football weather. Just like it should be at the end of November. :D