[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fearless prediction

Bushey

Um, No. Hardly.

Seems kinda ironic last yr when you ran off with our money in the college bowl pick up, until OSU tracked you down by calling your work, church and whoever else he notified trying to track you down to pay up. Then you show your face here weeks later, and somehow claimed you were so busy, you forgot you were holding our cash. They sure know how to teach em in So-Cal. BTW, thank you for not allowing me in your league before, as you knew you had no chance with me there. As one Id kick the sh*t out of you, and 2, I probably wouldnt get my money after I did. So again, thank you. Id rather be a Sooner Homer, than an SC grad, any day of the week. Somehow, I would never be accused of murder, rape, cheating, and trying to steal, like those of you SC scum.

This guy has to be the BIGGEST l :D ooooser of all time!