[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Giants Round II

Cowboyz1

Now this will be priceless. You’re on the ropes right now and the Boys are back in town. This week your season ends. You’re on the verge of a full blown mutiny with a QB controversy just waiting to happen.

Cowboys 28

Giants 13

Sig bets are covered.

Talk about your stinkers? This is another tallest midget contest with the winner getting to be King of the Wetodds. Neither of these teams will go far in the playoffs if they make it. One of them will simply win their division by default. The Giants have come completely off the track however, and after that devastating debacle in Nashville last week, they wont be able to right the ship.

Dallas 24

New York 20

Dallas wins this game, they have an inside shot at a Bye. think if Carolina goes to Chicago again in the playoffs, it could be Dal and CAR in the NFC Champ game, played in Dallas this time.

Sarge, don't forget about dem Saints. Prior to the season I would have penciled in a Dallas win over New Orleans in a couple of weeks, but now I'm looking forward to seeing a pivital NFC battle.

Dallas wins this game, they have an inside shot at a Bye. think if Carolina goes to Chicago again in the playoffs, it could be Dal and CAR in the NFC Champ game, played in Dallas this time.

You honestly don't think that Carolina could even hold it's own jockstrap against the Bears in the playoffs, do you??? That being said, the Cowboys are on a roll right now and looking hot...but I'm not ready to listen to a bunch of Dallas homers get all giddy about the Romo Romp he put on TB last week...it was after all, Tampa Bay. If he, and the rest of "The Boys", can come out and put the hurt on the Giants this week then I'm all ears and will willingly agree that Dallas has a shot...at what I have no idea.

Edited by Ed Rooney

This game will tell me how real the Cowboys are..They have lost the big division games on the road this year and a great team shouldnt lose them all..Im very psyched about Dallas right now but I really want to see them win this game in a big way..I truly think they can do it but they need to get the division road woes off of their back..Washington was a little fluky but still a loss..I love Romos confidence and the D has played great..This is going to be a great game to watch..

Edited by whomper

Talk about your stinkers? This is another tallest midget contest with the winner getting to be King of the Wetodds. Neither of these teams will go far in the playoffs if they make it. One of them will simply win their division by default. The Giants have come completely off the track however, and after that devastating debacle in Nashville last week, they wont be able to right the ship.

Dallas 24

New York 20

which one of these wetodded teams pounded your worthless Titans 45-14?

Dallas is rolling, just hope they did'nt peak too soon. This game's over at half time. :D

I would love to be around the dinner table with the Mannings on Monday night. I picture Eli sitting there playing with his food while Payton and Archie are digging in. Mom glancing over to Eli, then back over to Archie. Probably goes something like this.

Silence.........Silence.........Silence

Then mom breaks the ice with.

Mom I am so proud of you boys. Who would ever image having two sons in Pro Football. Isn't that right archie.

Archie Yeah, were pertyy lucky

Eli

Dad can I have the salt (just as Archie is passing the salt shaker Payton grabs it and says)

Payton

Interception

Eli

F you Payton, you weren't laughing last week when Burnett was taking yours to the house now were you?

Payton

Yeah, well that ball was tipped. You saw. It was tipped alright.

Archie

Boys boys come on now.

Payton

(under his breath) 23 seconds in the game an you throw a pick right to the guy.

Archie

Whatdasay we watch a little film after dinner there Eli?

Eli

Why don't you ask Payton to come and watch film, your always asking me.

Archie

Because damit son, you can't keep throwing picks like that and I thought I could help you avoid some.

Eli

I don't believe you, you always did like Payton best. No matter how hard I try your always going to be on his side.

Archie

Look that's not true you both have experience to tough losses. Payton has lost the big one I don't know how many times.

Payton

Thanks dad, I don't see any rings on your fingers

Mom

There's no shame in losing boys.

Archie

NOW THATS ENOUGH. YOU KNOW I WOULD HAVE HAD RINGS, IF I, WASN'T RUNNING FOR MY LIFE HALF, MOST THE TIME.

Mom

Archie you just settle down now.

Archie

Besides, I was on your side. Hell if it wasn't for me, you'd be stinkin up the joint in San Diego right now.

Mom

ARCHIE.

Eli

(jumps up and leaves the table) You know what, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you all someday.

Mom

Eli, Eli, Eli, come back. Why do you two have to do that stuff. You know it upsets him.

Payton

I'll watch some film with ya dad

Archie

Thanks son. How do we get your brother to stop throwing picks. At this rate we'll never see our dream come true of you both playing in the Superbowl.

Payton

You saw didn't you, that ball was tipped. You kkow the one he was talkin about.

Archie

Yeah son, I saw. Pass the potatos while ya.

Meanwhile at the Ranch

I dunno what a fly route is but I waunna see it. OH TONY. Whatcha gonna do to those boys is New York. Baby you'll just have to watch and find out.

I love a man that can throw fave touchdown passes.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I would love to be around the dinner table with the Mannings on Monday night. I picture Eli sitting there playing with his food while Payton and Archie are digging in. Mom glancing over to Eli, then back over to Archie. Probably goes something like this.

Then mom breaks the ice with.

Mom I am so proud of you boys. Who would ever image having two sons in Pro Football. Isn't that right archie.

Archie Yeah, were pertyy lucky

Eli

Dad can I have the salt (just as Archie is passing the salt shaker Payton grabs it and says)

Payton

Interception

Eli

F you Payton, you weren't laughing last week when Burnett was taking yours to the house now were you?

Payton

Yeah, well that ball was tipped. You saw. It was tipped alright.

Archie

Boys boys come on now.

Payton

(under his breath) 23 seconds in the game an you throw a pick right to the guy.

Archie

Whatdasay we watch a little film after dinner there Eli?

Eli

Why don't you ask Payton to come and watch film, your always asking me.

Archie

Because damit son, you can't keep throwing picks like that and I thought I could help you avoid some.

Eli

I don't believe you, you always did like Payton best. No matter how hard I try your always going to be on his side.

Archie

Look that's not true you both have experience to tough losses. Payton has lost the big one I don't know how many times.

Payton

Thanks dad, I don't see any rings on your fingers

Mom

There's no shame in losing boys.

Archie

NOW THATS ENOUGH. YOU KNOW I WOULD HAVE HAD RINGS, IF I, WASN'T RUNNING FOR MY LIFE HALF, MOST THE TIME.

Mom

Archie you just settle down now.

Archie

Besides, I was on your side. Hell if it wasn't for me, you'd be stinkin up the joint in San Diego right now.

Mom

ARCHIE.

Eli

(jumps up and leaves the table) You know what, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you all someday.

Mom

Eli, Eli, Eli, come back. Why do you two have to do that stuff. You know it upsets him.

Payton

I'll watch some film with ya dad

Archie

Thanks son. How do we get your brother to stop throwing picks. At this rate we'll never see our dream come true of you both playing in the Superbowl.

Payton

You saw didn't you, that ball was tipped. You kkow the one he was talkin about.

Archie

Yeah son, I saw. Pass the potatos while ya.

Meanwhile at the Ranch

I dunno what a fly route is but I waunna see it. OH TONY. Whatcha gonna do to those boys is New York. Baby you'll just have to watch and find out.

I love a man that can throw fave touchdown passes.

dude, you have to much time on your hands. :D:D:bash:

This game will tell me how real the Cowboys are..They have lost the big division games on the road this year and a great team shouldnt lose them all..Im very psyched about Dallas right now but I really want to see them win this game in a big way..I truly think they can do it but they need to get the division road woes off of their back..Washington was a little fluky but still a loss..I love Romos confidence and the D has played great..This is going to be a great game to watch..

Well said and I agree.

Cowboyz1... :D

I'm in.