[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Giants Round II

Cowboyz1

This game will tell me how real the Cowboys are..They have lost the big division games on the road this year and a great team shouldnt lose them all..Im very psyched about Dallas right now but I really want to see them win this game in a big way..I truly think they can do it but they need to get the division road woes off of their back..Washington was a little fluky but still a loss..I love Romos confidence and the D has played great..This is going to be a great game to watch..

LMFAO...great, that's a good one!

LMFAO...great, that's a good one!

Take it easy there Chachi ( © Kid Cid) the point im making is I cant consider them a great upper tier team if they lose all of the division games on the road..

Take it easy there Chachi ( © Kid Cid) the point im making is I cant consider them a great upper tier team if they lose all of the division games on the road..

:takesbow:

I would love to be around the dinner table with the Mannings on Monday night. I picture Eli sitting there playing with his food while Payton and Archie are digging in. Mom glancing over to Eli, then back over to Archie. Probably goes something like this.

Silence.........Silence.........Silence

Then mom breaks the ice with.

That's it, I'm animating this. It's too good not to!

Sarge, don't forget about dem Saints. Prior to the season I would have penciled in a Dallas win over New Orleans in a couple of weeks, but now I'm looking forward to seeing a pivital NFC battle.

Lets just say I aint the least bit worried about New Orleans, and the fairy tale ends when they meet the Boys.

You honestly don't think that Carolina could even hold it's own jockstrap against the Bears in the playoffs, do you??? That being said, the Cowboys are on a roll right now and looking hot...but I'm not ready to listen to a bunch of Dallas homers get all giddy about the Romo Romp he put on TB last week...it was after all, Tampa Bay. If he, and the rest of "The Boys", can come out and put the hurt on the Giants this week then I'm all ears and will willingly agree that Dallas has a shot...at what I have no idea.

Um, I said Carolina walks out of Solider Field again this season, ending the Bears season.

Romo also put a hurt on Arizona, something Grossman certainly couldnt do. Im not saying Romo is the 2nd coming, but he is head and shoulders ahead of Grossman, and the Boys have better weapons on offense, and you will see which D comes away with more of their will on the other offense, if these 2 teams do meet. Chicago may have the better overall unit. But the Boys offense will be the biggest test for them, and teh Boys D will look at the Bears offense similar to Tampa Bay's offense, forcing their will on them at every turn.