[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost in all the Cutler HUB-BUB

Big Ernie McCracken

Tatum Bell may be that person. After missing three of the last four games with sore toes, Bell pronounced himself fit and ready for the Sunday night game against the Seattle Seahawks.

Heh, "sore toes"... Actually, I've heard that turf toe injuries can be debilitating and lingering, but to call them "sore toes" sounds pretty funny. "Coach, my toes hurt!"

"You put a little more pressure on the quarterback (when you can’t run)," he said.

You put a little more pressure on the running game when you can't pass, too...

You put more pressure on the defense when you can't play offense or special teams, too.

These are my deep thoughts for the day.

I want to play in the league some of you play.....I wouldn't touch either Bell or Sapp...when you suffer losses as great as I have at the hands of Shannanigans...you steer clear of feast and famine type RB's on the Bronco's.....if you haven't learned yet...you will come playoff time (Fantasy playoffs)....Good Luck....with Bell's you'll need it..... :D:D

tatum wasn't hurt at all. they were saving him for the playoff run. :D

on a sidenote, perhaps tater tot catches a few check downs from cutler and breaks one. might be a decent play for alexander as well.

I snuck him out of the waiver wire in 32 more homers. Gotta be a better chance the Bubba. (Though too bad the TD pass for Bubba got INT'ed...)

I wouldn't touch either Bell or Sapp...when you suffer losses as great as I have at the hands of Shannanigans...you steer clear of feast and famine type RB's on the Bronco's.....if you haven't learned yet...you will come playoff time (Fantasy playoffs)....Good Luck....with Bell's you'll need it..... :D:D

thanks for the pep talk. with availability of RBs almost nil, throw in injuries and you often don't have much of a choice.

you can do much worse imo.