[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kissing Suzy Kolber

Goopster24

But those two aren't even the worst offenders in my family. No, I always get Cripple Boy pulling me aside and spouting off some oh poopy like, "Cherish these games, Eli. You're lucky to be playing in them." Oh, yeah? I got crazed loons like Albert Haynesworth trying to chase me down and stomp on my yumping nuts. Does that sound like fun to you, Cooper? You get to sell real estate and ride Jet Skis on weekends. Meanwhile, I got Coach Stalin chewing me out and the New York tabloids writing punny headlines telling everyone what a dipoh poopy I am. Oh yeah, bro. I'll cherish these moments. They're yumping sterling.

:D:D

good stuff. :D

a little ways down, they had a link to

. i'd forgotten all about that. oh man what an awesome hilight :D

I was actually at that game. The team that won the game (It was a State Championship) was our cross town rival.

good stuff. :D

a little ways down, they had a link to

. i'd forgotten all about that. oh man what an awesome hilight :D

that is HIGH LARIUS.... my ODIN stay out of TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... :bash:

If you haven't read this yet, read it! bump! I just watched that high school video you guys were talking about. Unreal!

Thanks Goopster, unfortunately I read it around 2:30 AM and woke up the wife I was laughing so hard. Absolutely fine hughmor there. :D