[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wednesday Game Predictions...HUH?

i_am_the_swammi

I have Delhomme as my main QB in my big league, and it cost me a win ths past week, since I left Vince Young on the pine.

I was trying to talk myself into starting Young this week, since I figure they'll be playing catch-up vs. Indy, and Carolina will most likely run Williams down the Eagles throats, limiting Delhomme's production.

Now I see DMD has the Titans winning this game outright, 27-20. And if that's the case, I think they do it by running Travis Henry into the ground (though DMD still predicts solid stats for Young).

What to do...what to do.... :D

In my local I have a playoff spot locked up and i am the #2 seed right now.....I'm rolling out the Vince Young project this week with nothing to lose. We'll see what happens....but I think Young might be on one of those 2nd half season rookie tears we see every now and again.

Edited by Hat Trick

I have Delhomme as my main QB in my big league, and it cost me a win ths past week, since I left Vince Young on the pine.

I was trying to talk myself into starting Young this week, since I figure they'll be playing catch-up vs. Indy, and Carolina will most likely run Williams down the Eagles throats, limiting Delhomme's production.

Now I see DMD has the Titans winning this game outright, 27-20. And if that's the case, I think they do it by running Travis Henry into the ground (though DMD still predicts solid stats for Young).

What to do...what to do.... :D

Little doubt Vince Young is a hot topic in FF this week. Heard a few people are considering starting him over even better QB's than Delhomme. If you like to go with the trend then give the ball to Young this week and cross your fingers.

I applaud DMD for going out on a limb. But how much of a stretch is it? People need to open their eyes to what is happening with the Titans. They almost beat Indy AT Indy, so why would it be a shock for them to win at home? :D

But how much of a stretch is it? People need to open their eyes to what is happening with the Titans. They almost beat Indy AT Indy, so why would it be a shock for them to win at home? :D

I agree Indy had looked like a team on cruise control....until their loss two weeks ago. Last week, they rolled out their running game for the NFL to see, and they put up 38 points (albeit against a disinterested Eagles team). Going forward, teams will certainly not be able to drop 6-7 defenders into coverage against them, as many have done thus far. I think this newfound running game will help their passing game even more.

With the Chargers and Ravens breathing down their necks at 9-2, I also think the Colts are re-focused. With the pressure of an undefeated season behind them, and the reality of home field advantage for the playoffs at stake, I think they have no probelm getting up for an inter-divisional match-up vs. the Titans, who won their "super bowl" last week.

Colts 34, Titans 20.

I applaud DMD for going out on a limb. But how much of a stretch is it? People need to open their eyes to what is happening with the Titans. They almost beat Indy AT Indy, so why would it be a shock for them to win at home? :D

Also they could have beaten a pretty darn good Raven team if they wouldn't have had the game winning FG blocked. Plus they put up 26 points against the Ravens defense.

I agree the Titans have played well and in close games but I transposed the score at the top of that page (it was correct on the one-pager for scores). I have corrected it since.

I like IND in the game but I think TEN makes it tough. After last week, no way IND takes TEN too lightly.

I agree the Titans have played well and in close games but I transposed the score at the top of that page (it was correct on the one-pager for scores). I have corrected it since.

I like IND in the game but I think TEN makes it tough. After last week, no way IND takes TEN too lightly.

Well....er...never mind then :D

I think many are going a little far in their rookie man-love for Vince Young. The dude did make a nice run to get a first down, but if the idiot Giants guy hadn't LET GO, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I predict the Colts win by 20 or more.

the NFL is a game of inches and seemingly fluke occurences.

you can argue the flipside... if Kiwanuka had taken him down late in the 4th, Young still would've finished with a good FF day.