[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone starting Tatum Bell this week?

Tally

Just curious who may be rolling the dice with Tinker Bell this week. I think I'm going to take a chance and give him the start. Not that my other options are that great (Bush,Fargas,Jones-Drew,Mike Bell) I know he's been running his mouth all week, talking a big game. Is anyone else is buying in? if so what players are you choosing him over?

I am pretty set on starting him. I will run FWP, Duece and Tatum along with CJ, Wayne and Mushin. Tatum gets the nod over Leon Washington, Antonio Bryant, Reggie Brown and Marty Booker.

I'm considering starting him over Tiki..

starting him over Lundy, Foster and DeAngelo this week...might have chosen a Carolina RB, if it wasn't a Monday night game and Foster a ???.

Also starting him over flex-options Muhammad, Braylon & Stallworth.

I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking of starting him over Chester Taylor who faces the Bears Defense this week. I most likely won't make up my mind until Sunday morning.

I am now likely to start him over Sammy Morris.

These all seems like good options to be choosing him over and make me feel more confident about my decision. Thanks for the input guys.

Here's a thought for those deciding between T Bell or M Bell at RB this week. What are the odds that Shanahan starts 2 rookies in the backfield in a critical nationally televised game? If Cutler is starting, it's probably a very good bet that T Bell is slated to get the lion's share of the work. Whether his toesies will hold up is a matter of pure speculation...

Here's a thought for those deciding between T Bell or M Bell at RB this week. What are the odds that Shanahan starts 2 rookies in the backfield in a critical nationally televised game? If Cutler is starting, it's probably a very good bet that T Bell is slated to get the lion's share of the work. Whether his toesies will hold up is a matter of pure speculation...

Good point. Personally, I wasn’t even considering MB at all just because of his terrible performance last week. Running into his own lineman, dropped balls ect. Based on my other options at this point unless he's named the starter again he's no longer even a consideration for me.

Well here is another question. If T. Bell starts, does he get most of the carries, particularly the goal line carries? I was also wondering if Mike Bell is now completely out of the mix assuming T. Bell is now healthy.

No one will know that answer until about an hour before game time. If M Bell is inactive, I'd guess Shanahan will give T Bell a shot at goal line carries. If M Bell is active, Shanahan has shown a preference for M Bell on the goal line, and M Bell has shown that he is pretty effective in short yardage situations.

No one will know that answer until about an hour before game time. If M Bell is inactive, I'd guess Shanahan will give T Bell a shot at goal line carries. If M Bell is active, Shanahan has shown a preference for M Bell on the goal line, and M Bell has shown that he is pretty effective in short yardage situations.

I'm going to start tatum instead of KJ@ da Pats......

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/...5179810,00.html