[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone have a formula for choosing between

Wally

Pick the kicker from the team that has problems in the red zone. I've got Kaeding and Graham on one team. With LT rocking, Kaeding will most likely be putting up extra points while Graham will add a few more field goals. Adjust this formula based on the matchup and defense your offense faces.

See Rackers last year. The Cards could move the ball, but not punch it in.

There are a few things I weigh when picking the kicker to stick with:

1. Is the defense good? Chances are if the coach feels they will limit the scoring from the other team, they will take the 3.

2. Are they indoors? Obvious consideration

3. Is the offense good? If they can move the ball well, chances are they'll be in field goal range plenty

I try to keep only one kicker for two reasons: open up a roster spot to handcuff other players and limit the woulda-shoulda on Tuesday morning if I picked the wrong one.

I try to keep only one kicker for two reasons: open up a roster spot to handcuff other players and limit the woulda-shoulda on Tuesday morning if I picked the wrong one.

I probably should have prefaced my question with the fact that we are required to keep two active kickers in my main league (D's as well) and I've got John Carney and Josh Brown. I've been starting Carney all year, but Brown has come on as of late. It just got me to wondering how other people handle this type of situation.

I probably should have prefaced my question with the fact that we are required to keep two active kickers in my main league (D's as well) and I've got John Carney and Josh Brown. I've been starting Carney all year, but Brown has come on as of late. It just got me to wondering how other people handle this type of situation.

That is probably becuase SEA seemed to get part of the offensive swagger back last week despite the snow.