[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU appears headed to Rose Bowl

detlef

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would hope, everyone that is anyone has. But then again, Auburn should be playing in the BCS over LSU, and they should be the one to demolish them. Im completely baffled how LSU is ranked ahead of Auburn, a team they lost too, with the same exact record, and they, not LSU knocked off Florida. Can someone tell me how LSU is ranked in the top 10 at all, and ahead of Auburn. That is as puzzling as the Anyone but Michigan for #2.

Check tomorrow Sarge I'll start a thread to explain to you how your OK team can duplicate LSU's recent success in all the polls. You'll be surprised how simply it is. Stay tune. :D

One would hope, everyone that is anyone has. But then again, Auburn should be playing in the BCS over LSU, and they should be the one to demolish them. Im completely baffled how LSU is ranked ahead of Auburn, a team they lost too, with the same exact record, and they, not LSU knocked off Florida. Can someone tell me how LSU is ranked in the top 10 at all, and ahead of Auburn. That is as puzzling as the Anyone but Michigan for #2.

This might help you better understand why LSU is ranked higher than Auburn. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESgoMBi6d3g

Yeah, like I said, Auburn beat LSU. No way LSU should be ranked where they are. That is the 2nd biggest joke in college football, second to anyone but Michigan that is giving OSU an easy title.

Biggest joke has to be your OK team being ranked in the 10 without even beating one top 20 team while losing to the 19th ranked Longhorns and the unranked Oregon Ducks. Not sure what the basis for the Sooners ranking. Based on the results of your SOS schedule I see the Sooners about number 22. Would have been fun to see your intimidated Sooner fans walking around the French Quarter again.

Biggest joke has to be your OK team being ranked in the 10 without even beating one top 20 team while losing to the 19th ranked Longhorns and the unranked Oregon Ducks. Not sure what the basis for the Sooners ranking. Based on the results of your SOS schedule I see the Sooners about number 22. Would have been fun to see your intimidated Sooner fans walking around the French Quarter again.

If LSu is ranked #4, Then OU should be ranked #1. That is how ludicrous the LSu ranking is. Intimidated Sooner fans. Who are you kidding. Had LSu played OU, you would never be able to show your face here again. Lucky for you, you guys stole a BCS bid and got the easiest draw of them all, Notre dame to keep from being embarassed. And quite Frankly it wouldnt surprise me a bit if Notre Dame beats LSU in the Super Dome.

If LSu is ranked #4, Then OU should be ranked #1. That is how ludicrous the LSu ranking is. Intimidated Sooner fans. Who are you kidding. Had LSu played OU, you would never be able to show your face here again. Lucky for you, you guys stole a BCS bid and got the easiest draw of them all, Notre dame to keep from being embarassed. And quite Frankly it wouldnt surprise me a bit if Notre Dame beats LSU in the Super Dome.

OU should be in the BCS championship, not Ohio State or Florida. Every year OU should be in that game according to you. You take homerism to the same level evangelicals take religion. Both are full of hot air.

Edited by Bushey

Yeah, like I said, Auburn beat LSU. No way LSU should be ranked where they are. That is the 2nd biggest joke in college football, second to anyone but Michigan that is giving OSU an easy title.

Guessing voters are seeing that as virtual win based on the bad calls the same way the Sooners are ranked as high as they are because voters aren't counting the Oregon loss against them.

Guessing voters are seeing that as virtual win based on the bad calls the same way the Sooners are ranked as high as they are because voters aren't counting the Oregon loss against them.

What? If OU hadnt had a win stolen from them, they would be in the same argument as FLA for the NC game. They wouldnt be sitting at #7 in the AP and ESPN poll behind LSU. That is complete BS, OU got nothing for that blown call. And save the bad call BS, LSU wasnt robbed by anyone with an agenda, like the Pac-10 had for one of their teams facing a out of conference power like Oklahoma. Bad calls happen in every game. But when is the last time a replay official admitted he knew the ball should have gone to Oklahoma and didnt say anything to the ref on the field, to reverse posession. When is the last time a replay offiical quit his job becasue he blew a call for his hometown team. Those 2 events, are no where near the same, and OU hasnt been beneffited with anything from that mistake. They had to win 8 straight to win the Big 12, and LSu couldnt even get in their conference title game.

What? If OU hadnt had a win stolen from them, they would be in the same argument as FLA for the NC game. They wouldnt be sitting at #7 in the AP and ESPN poll behind LSU. That is complete BS, OU got nothing for that blown call. And save the bad call BS, LSU wasnt robbed by anyone with an agenda, like the Pac-10 had for one of their teams facing a out of conference power like Oklahoma. Bad calls happen in every game. But when is the last time a replay official admitted he knew the ball should have gone to Oklahoma and didnt say anything to the ref on the field, to reverse posession. When is the last time a replay offiical quit his job becasue he blew a call for his hometown team. Those 2 events, are no where near the same, and OU hasnt been beneffited with anything from that mistake. They had to win 8 straight to win the Big 12, and LSu couldnt even get in their conference title game.

Like you said bad calls happen in every game, but your OK team let an unranked Oregon Duck team beat you after that bad call. Remember the game wasn't over at the time of that call your OK team was still winning. So the call might have prevented your OK team from the opportunity to win, but it did not cause your OK team to lose the game. So you must admit your OK team lost to the unranked Oregon Ducks.

Like you said bad calls happen in every game, but your OK team let an unranked Oregon Duck team beat you after that bad call. Remember the game wasn't over at the time of that call your OK team was still winning. So the call might have prevented your OK team from the opportunity to win, but it did not cause your OK team to lose the game. So you must admit your OK team lost to the unranked Oregon Ducks.

:D

I really like this new fella :D

No I must not admit, my team lost to an unranked Oregon Ducks team, because if there wasnt Pac-10 gate, OU runs the clock out and the game is over. Huge difference. The pac-10 intentionally Oprahed OU, and the replay ref admitted as much, by admitting he knew Ou recovered the ball, and kept that info to himself, instead of telling the ref on the field. Are you telling me LSU was intenionally screwed by the refs and the Replay officials, like the replay official in the OU/oregon game admitted. Hardly. So there is no comparison between the two, and quite frankly, Ou won its conference, and LSU couldnt even get to the conference Championship game. Another huge difference. LSu should not be in the BCS, end of story. Its a crime they and Notre Dame made it, as neither showed on the field they deserved it. But at least those 2 frauds get to play each other, and wont ruin the other bowl games as a result of their unworthiness in the BCS.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Futhermore this guys at 26 post per day, that's 6 more a day then skins and 9 more a day then Grits :D

Slow down there, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome could set in at any minute.

Quantity over Quality. Dude should go back under the rock he came from. He is clueless, though entertaining pimping the coon ass's from Cajn country.