[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone like thursday night football?

jjpro11

I DVR it and watch it while playing online poker during the weekend....especially if it's between two suck teams like this week.

I agree 100% with The Misfit. In the future, we'll be telling our kids and grandkids about when the NFL was on free TV. :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL network showing NFL on thursday is nice!!! So what if everyone can't see it. Everyone doesn't have Sunday Ticket. If you want it...pay for it...if you still can't get it...go to your local sports bar. If you can't go out on Thursday....NFL game cast....if you still cant get that...read the local paper the next day....if u still have anger problems...u have issues

Edited by samurai30

NFL network showing NFL on thursday is nice!!! So what if everyone can't see it. Everyone doesn't have Sunday Ticket. If you want it...pay for it...if you still can't get it...go to your local sports bar. If you can't go out on Thursday....NFL game cast....if you still cant get that...read the local paper the next day....if u still have anger problems...u have issues

exactly if you don't have the ticket you wouldn't get to see that game anyways and if you do have the ticket you definatly have nfl network.

It's like asking if you like sex on Wednesdays...Of course you do! It matters not what day, time, conditions it is under.

I'd watch football at the stoke of dawn while the rest of civilization was crumbling all around me. That is until the cable goes out.

No anger just don't care enough to go to all that trouble. Which teams are playing Thursday? Need to make sure my lineup is set. :D

No anger just don't care enough to go to all that trouble. Which teams are playing Thursday? Need to make sure my lineup is set. :D

I care about the NFL on Thursday especially if its my home team, or i have FF players involved. Since I don't live in the area of my home team....which is SF...I'm very happy that the niners will be playing Seattle next Thursday on the NFL network which I have currently. Unfortunately...I have djax and Hass...so I hope the niners win in a shoot out!

But if there is one thing...I don't like Brian Gumble commenting on the games...he puts me to sleep. At least the Monday night crew make you laugh...

I didn't read any of this thread but I just figured that I would point out that I don't even know what else is on the tube Thursday night. I do know now that Thursday's at about 8PM I will be watching football. I can find nothing not to like about that.

Oh and I don't even care that it is NFL network. Hell, I don't even care that ESPN is doing MNF, which is now totally second to SNF. IMHO

i think its great. i'd much rather have the games spread out and actually get to watch them. on Sunday, there's no chance i'd be watching Pitt vs. Cleve. but on a Thursday its the best game of the day.

i understand all the cable problems and not wanting to pay for it, but apart from that i don't understand the issue.

i think its great. i'd much rather have the games spread out and actually get to watch them. on Sunday, there's no chance i'd be watching Pitt vs. Cleve. but on a Thursday its the best game of the day.

i understand all the cable problems and not wanting to pay for it, but apart from that i don't understand the issue.

Fo Shizzle...If this game were on Sunday i wouldn't get a chance to see it...this way, I get to watch it from start to finish...

also, I thought the NFL Replay was a dumb idea that no one would watch but I find myself watching them every tuesday and wednesday if they were games I missed from the weekend...so if I am going to watch a rerun of a game on a weeknight, a real live game is ten times as great!

Fo Shizzle...If this game were on Sunday i wouldn't get a chance to see it...this way, I get to watch it from start to finish...

also, I thought the NFL Replay was a dumb idea that no one would watch but I find myself watching them every tuesday and wednesday if they were games I missed from the weekend...so if I am going to watch a rerun of a game on a weeknight, a real live game is ten times as great!

The NFL draft coverage is pretty good too. 10 years ago who would have paid attention to the combine unless their initials were D, M and D?

Intro.....

Here they are, one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL this season. Fresh off of a Superbowl, they are turning the ball over at an extremely impressive rate. The men that symbolize their championship run last year, Hines Ward and Troy Polamalu, are not playing tonight........... {Du-Du-Du)

Their opponent, the team that doesn't disappoint anyone. The team that never even gets their fans hopeful. They have a terrible starting quarterback, but, you won't even get to see him tonight. They think this game is a rivalry, but, in reality to be a rivalry, you have to actually beat the other team once in a while.

Also, to add fun to the excitement of this windy weather and miserable matchup.......

IT'S THE BATTLE FOR THE BASEMENT, AS THE STEELERS AND THE BROWNS MEET UP ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!!!!

What's not to like ?

:D

Too answer the main question. Yes I like thursday night football but not tonight. The matchups absolutely suck and if you have anyone playing on either one of these teams tonight good luck you need it.

Steelers Defense

Willie Parker

:D

How republican to offer that those that can afford it and are able to get it have no problem. Everyone must be lazy and want a handout.

this is america most of us can get what they want. If you just work hard enough or mack sacrifieses you'll get it. If you wanted to watch the game bad enough you would. You know give up something else the fast food restaruarants 5 times a week or the starbucks a day habit etc. You get the idea. Get an education etc. And by and large yes much of america is lazy god only knows how many lazy mf'ers I have worked with or for.

It's so funny the way liberals are so bleeding heart. Yet I watch a show and they had a salvation army kettle in front of a walmart in a south dakota major working class conservative town and a kettle in front of an expensive department store in san fransciso one of the most liberal areas of the country and take a guess who gave more. It was the people in south dakota and they gave by far more and the story went on case by case by case and conservatives where far more geneorus than liberal and it didnt matter as to what class you where in. They just don't flaunt the genrousity as much as liberals do in general. fn liberal's in reality all they do is want want want and take take take.

Ok now that i am way off topic steelers and brown what a crappy matchup.

Too answer the main question. Yes I like thursday night football but not tonight. The matchups absolutely suck and if you have anyone playing on either one of these teams tonight good luck you need it.

Good call...... :D