[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey bettors!

Goopster24

If you like Philly you should put some money on the ML.

26-3-1 - That is the record of the winning team ATS in primetime games this season.

I'm talking Sunday Night games, Monday Night games, Thurs Night games as well as the 2 Thanksgiving day games.

Sun Night winning team 11-1 ATS the only team to win but not cover was Den vs Oak Sunday, Oct. 15

Mon Night winning team 10-2-1 ATS the 2 teams to cover were Was vs Min Monday, Sept. 11 and Ari vs Chi Monday, Oct. 16. The push came last week, if you got GB +10, they lost by 10.

Thu Night winning team 5-0 ATS (includes 2 daytime Thanksgiving games)

So this is not saying Phi couldn't lose by a FG or less, but so far it seems less likely for Car to win and not cover.

Bottom line - if you like Car lay the 3, and if you like Phi, I'd take the 3 (at -101 currently) but also lay a portion on ML at +145.

Good luck to whatever you take tonight!

I think that everyone is on Carolina tonite which leads me to believe that Philly wins outright.

i pointed out elsewhere that money was coming in heavy on carolina earlier in the week. the cold weather has the over/under at a paltry 37.5. i like philly and the over. small. i think teasing philly and under looks very promising too at +9 and over 31.5. dre has a great point about the moneyline.

Got to love those halftime bets. I was loving it when Keyshawn scored at the end of the first half.

That way I got Phi -0.5 2nd half for +124 (the equivalent of Phi +6.5 for the whole game).

Also dropped a small play on the ML at halftime for +368. Love that + juice!

Let's get them next week!