[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns Homers

Snoil

Unconfirmed reports have the wrist broken. I would expect this means Frye is out for the year.

Regardless, there is no controversy. The line played well today, Frye had a nice day going before the injury. If he's healthy he'll play. If not, Anderson gets a few games experience.

I wish he'd experience throwing the ball to friggin Winslow :D

Agreed.

Article on NFL.com said X-rays taken at Browns Stadium were negative, but underwent an MRI exam today.

Another blurb from the same article:

Crennel also disputed a comment made by tight end Kellen Winslow, who after the game said Frye's wrist was fractured.

"It's not true to my knowledge," Crennel said. "It's a little too early to make that determination. I have to see if he (Frye) can take the snap and how he throws during the week. After I see that, then I can make a determination."

Crennel isn't ready to dismiss the possibility of Frye suiting up.

"I'm not ruling anything out," he said. "Charlie's a tough guy. If he can take a snap and throw the ball, he'll want to go. It will depend on how much pain he can endure and how effectively he can throw the ball. I think that's what it will come down to."

Even if Frye's wrist isn't broken, it's unlikely the Browns would risk putting him back on the field so quickly against the Steelers (5-7), who overcame a 10-point deficit in the fourth quarter to beat the Browns 24-20 on Nov. 19.