[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Coaches and AP polls

theeohiostate

Have Florida at #2

Clear statement from the voters, that a rematch of the 2 best teams in the country are not what they want to see.

:D OSU 38 Florida 17

Wow! It's great to be an OSU fan.

OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin are #1, #3 and #5. Horrible year for the Big 10 i tell ya'. Michigan gets screwed for being the 2nd best team in the nation losing to #1 :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Have Florida at #2

Clear statement from the voters, that a rematch of the 2 best teams in the country are not what they want to see.

:D OSU 38 Florida 17

Wow! It's great to be an OSU fan.

OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin are #1, #3 and #5. Horrible year for the Big 10 i tell ya'. Michigan gets screwed for being the 2nd best team in the nation losing to #1 :D

There is more parity in college football than you think. If Wisconsin actually played anybody, they would not be near the top 5.

There is more parity in college football than you think. If Wisconsin actually played anybody, they would not be near the top 5.

What proof can you actually provide with this statement. If the coaches and the writers, along with the computers say Wisconsin is a top 5, then what background do you have to suggest otherwise?

What proof can you actually provide with this statement. If the coaches and the writers, along with the computers say Wisconsin is a top 5, then what background do you have to suggest otherwise?

First of all Louisville is #5 in the AP Poll. Second, Wisconsin has not beaten a single team currently in the top 25, please explain to me how they have been tested or proved anything? You guys continually state that the SEC is overrated, same thing here for Wisconsin.

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

First of all Louisville is #5 in the AP Poll. Second, Wisconsin has not beaten a single team currently in the top 25, please explain to me how they have been tested or proved anything? You guys continually state that the SEC is overrated, same thing here for Wisconsin.

So, Wisconsin is over-rated because of what they HAVEN'T done? :D They're an unknown, but if they haven't played anyone how can you say they're over-rated? Maybe they're that good, maybe they aren't. Atleast they haven't been pummelled b a bunch of mediocre teams.

Wisconsin is a good team, but certainly benefitted in teh polls from the SEC having so many good teams beating up each other every week while the Badgers simply played their one game schedule.

Wisconsin is a good team, but certainly benefitted in teh polls from the SEC having so many good teams beating up each other every week while the Badgers simply played their one game schedule.

:D They benefitted because they won their games and other teams lost theirs................

BRILLIANT!

:D They benefitted because they won their games and other teams lost theirs................

BRILLIANT!

Problem with the Big 10 and in defense of Wisconsin this year it was clearly the Big 3 and the Badgers didn't even play Ohio which would have either knocked them down a notch or either knocked Ohio State down a notch.

The Big Ten isn't officially down yet. All we have is a bunch of people SAYING that. A month from now, the Big Ten may very well prove itself to be very good, or at least average, and not below average as many of you say. And here is prediction #2 (besides the fact that Ohio State will crush Florida) Wisconsin beats Arkansas in the Capital One Bowl.

The Big Ten isn't officially down yet. All we have is a bunch of people SAYING that. A month from now, the Big Ten may very well prove itself to be very good, or at least average, and not below average as many of you say. And here is prediction #2 (besides the fact that Ohio State will crush Florida) Wisconsin beats Arkansas in the Capital One Bowl.

You missed the point. No one is denying the Big 3 are good, the question is the rest of the conference.

You missed the point. No one is denying the Big 3 are good, the question is the rest of the conference.

Which they will get a chance to prove them wrong. Iowa plays the defending national champion in a bowl game for the 2nd time in 3 years. Beating Texas after an abortion of a year, would make me beam with joy. Don't think it will happen, but I will watch anyway.

Which they will get a chance to prove them wrong. Iowa plays the defending national champion in a bowl game for the 2nd time in 3 years. Beating Texas after an abortion of a year, would make me beam with joy. Don't think it will happen, but I will watch anyway.

Well Snead is gone....colt might not be ready, and i've seen stranger things this season (cough kansas state...a&m at least has a respectable D)

If you're interested in going I'm a UT student and can buy tickets

If I were a Hawkeye fan I would love that matchup. Much rather play a big name school. Big 12's a little down so this one might not be as tough as you think. Beating Texas would be great for recruiting.