[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams are the worst team in football

STL Fan

Pathetic, dude, just pathetic. Even their few wins (GB, AZ, SF especially) are ugly, and the losses are excruciating. Were were totally dominated two weeks ago by Carolina, but you say, hey Carolina's a good team and we were on the road. Then they steal an UGLY win from SF and then show their true colors today in getting dominated by the worst franchise in professional sports, the Arizona Cardinals.

If not for a true garbage-time touchdown with 20 seconds left the Lambs lose this by three touchdowns. This team has QUIT. Linehan is ultra-conservative, and he's wasting a lot of offensive talent. And on a team with virtually no defensive talent, that's a problem. At least Martz realized that with his D and ST as bad as they were, he had to be aggresive to win games.

UGH! :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a damning indictment of a coach if he makes you long for the glory days of Mike Martz.

I didn't exactly say I longed for the days of Martz, I just pointed out that at least he knew what his weaknesses were. :D Linehan and Haslett were all in a tizzy this week blaming the media for writing all the negative stories about the run defense and ignoring the positive stories about the pass defense.

Are they freakin' kiddin' me? Positive stories about this defense? the worst part is they keep saying they "have all the personnel, they just need to gel and play the system better."

Somebody on that coaching staff needs to strap on a set and let these guys know they're playing for their freakin' jobs.

Man!

We often overlook the defensive side of the ball and how much it can impact a game and change around the playcalling of your own offense. The Rams simply can't stop the run and seem to get manhandled every game. Edge got his first 100 yard rushing game today. I didn't think that was possible with the Cards O-line. Controlling the clock and beating up a defense with run plays puts your offense on it's toes because:

1) Usually playing from behind

2) Have less offensive plays to run with other team chewing up the clock with run plays.

Most of, but not all the Rams failures this season is due to their defensive liabilities. The front office better upgrade that uniut via the draft and free agency in the off-season.

Fair enough.

We have a defense but no signs of an offense, and you are simply the exact opposite.

Together we'd be a good team... :D

I saw on the news today that Bulger made some rather interesting comments about some players. He didn't name names but he said, "It's apparent that some guys care and some don't, you can't just show up and expect to win games, you have to prepare for them."

Well, it was something like this and coming from a guy that rarely, actually never speaks out about the team, I would take stock into his comments.

There are some serious issues going on with the Rams.

Edited by twiley