[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams are the worst team in football

STL Fan

Bulger said what anybody who watches the Rams already knows. Good for him.

Barron and Richie Icognito..... Not too sure if calling your linemen out at this stage is smart but, I like to see a little fire in Bulgers eyes. God know we certainly need a little life on this team. I mean really, I am a Rams fan and I remember the Rich Brooks/Tony Banks era but this is starting to resemble an all too familiar time of enjoying time in the parking lot of the Dome more than inside.

God blessed the people who root for terrible teams with Fantasy Football, I found that out yesterday.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on the news today that Bulger made some rather interesting comments about some players. He didn't name names but he said, "It's apparent that some guys care and some don't, you can't just show up and expect to win games, you have to prepare for them."

Well, it was something like this and coming from a guy that rarely, actually never speaks out about the team, I would take stock into his comments.

There are some serious issues going on with the Rams.

i need some of whats going on in ur avatar.

Barron and Richie Icognito..... Not too sure if calling your linemen out at this stage is smart but, I like to see a little fire in Bulgers eyes. God know we certainly need a little life on this team. I mean really, I am a Rams fan and I remember the Rich Brooks/Tony Banks era but this is starting to resemble an all too familiar time of enjoying time in the parking lot of the Dome more than inside.

God blessed the people who root for terrible teams with Fantasy Football, I found that out yesterday.

I don't care what Incognito said in that article, Bulger was calling his ass out along with Barrons.

Edited by twiley

richie has a lot of problems. hes got GREAT talent, but he has definite problems. check out his past resume. pretty sketchy.

I agree Bulger was saying what most fans already knew, that much of the team has quit. I think it's also a backhanded slap at the coaching staff. This team has looked flat all year and the coaching staff has not been able to light a fire under these guys at all. You get the feeling that if they took the famous "vote of confidence" among the players about their coaches, the coaches would fail.

richie has a lot of problems. hes got GREAT talent, but he has definite problems. check out his past resume. pretty sketchy.

He had another personal foul penalty in yesterday's game, he's out of control.

On a different note, there was a story on the local news about him saying that he has more than 20 video screens in his SUV, including one under the gas cap that he says "doesn't really serve any purpose other than showing off."

Oh, like the other 22 are for some other reason. :D It's obvious that Richie cares about one thing - richie.

He had another personal foul penalty in yesterday's game, he's out of control.

On a different note, there was a story on the local news about him saying that he has more than 20 video screens in his SUV, including one under the gas cap that he says "doesn't really serve any purpose other than showing off."

Oh, like the other 22 are for some other reason. :D It's obvious that Richie cares about one thing - richie.

heh yep. he was the same way at neb. richie cares about richie, and richies dad cares about richie. in the incognito world its ALL about richie. send him to another team.

heh yep. he was the same way at neb. richie cares about richie, and richies dad cares about richie. in the incognito world its ALL about richie. send him to another team.

I'm certainly not bashing the Huskers here, but we don't have a real good record drafting them in these parts. Our last 5 draft picks out of Nebraska: Incognito (2005), DeJuan Groce (2003), Scott Shanlee (Who? - 2003), Grant Wistrom (1998 - now in Seattle), and of course the great Lawrence Phillips (1996).

Aside from Wistrom, not exactly a lot of success, and most of the failures were spectacular.

Fair enough.

We have a defense but no signs of an offense, and you are simply the exact opposite.

true but Fargas would run for 160yds, 2 TDs. Moss might actually catch a TD.

Wilkins of course with about 5 FGs.

Raiders - 27

Rams - 22

I think Art Shell could run for a tough 60-70yds and a score on the Rams.

Edited by kingfish247

I'm certainly not bashing the Huskers here, but we don't have a real good record drafting them in these parts. Our last 5 draft picks out of Nebraska: Incognito (2005), DeJuan Groce (2003), Scott Shanlee (Who? - 2003), Grant Wistrom (1998 - now in Seattle), and of course the great Lawrence Phillips (1996).

Aside from Wistrom, not exactly a lot of success, and most of the failures were spectacular.

:D very true. wistrom had a couple real good years off the bat and has since really not done tons for as high of a pick as he was. lawrence was monumentally bad. i thought groce could do something in the pros but he's certainly proven me wrong. incognito was actually off the team for a year, and going to transfer to the west coast if im not mistaken, before he decided to jump to the nfl. sorry for nebraska :P :D

I think Art Shell could run for a tough 60-70yds and a score on the Rams.

I think Al Davis could go for a hundred against us... :D

And to STLfan, Wasn't Eric Crouch from Nebraska too? What a bust he was as well.

Oh my God, yes. Although I blame Rams managment as much for that as Crouch or Nebraska. They drafted a guy knowing he didn't want to play for us or in the position we had drafted him for. What a joke he was, f'n quitter.

I take personal offense to this statement. The Redskins are the worst team in the NFL. We bring lose to an art form.

Hey, step off, your team would kick my team's A$$. :D

Man, this is a wierd thread.

:D I have nothing to say to this besides, your right.

And to STLfan, Wasn't Eric Crouch from Nebraska too?

I had a chance to buy an Eric Crouch jersey on special at Marshall's after he quit but didn't. Been kicking myself every year since. That would have been a GREAT one to wear forever. :D

I had a chance to buy an Eric Crouch jersey on special at Marshall's after he quit but didn't. Been kicking myself every year since. That would have been a GREAT one to wear forever.

My friend still has a Tony Banks jersey. :D

My friend still has a Tony Banks jersey. :D

My old college roomie still has his Phillips jersey! :D

Seriously though, what is it going to take to turn this team around for next year?

STL Fan, do you get on realramsfans.com? Quite humorous homer stuff, fyi.

STL Fan, do you get on realramsfans.com? Quite humorous homer stuff, fyi.

I've tried, but man I can only take so much rose-colored glasses kind of stuff before it just makes them all soud ignorant.

It's OK to be a fan and root for your team if you have at least a little bit of realism that maybe this isn't your year, or your defense really is bad.

Guys like Menudo are strong fans for their team and real optimists (and sometimes a bit obnoxious - love 'ya Menudo), but at least he admits when things are going bad.

Some of the people on those boards still think this defense has improved over last year's, and that we have all the talent we need, they just need "time to gel."

As a fan, though, I still do believe that we can be a very good team next year. The Super Bowl year proved that.

I loved Incognito's & Barron's responses to both Bulger & Steussie calling them out.

"I don't know that he said it," tackle Alex Barron said. "I know you told me he said it, but I didn't hear it, so there's nothing I can say."
:D

"That wasn't directed at me, so I don't have anything to say about that," center Richie Incognito said.

And a double :D:bash: for Incognito