[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MBIII and JJ

theeohiostate

If Barber will be the starter next year I hope they trade Jones. My keeper team could use it.

I would be surprised if they traded jones. while MB will continue to get more carries, i think parcells likes the two back system. and what could they really get for jones anyway?

MBarber is CLEARLY the better back of the two, actually thought he would have won the starting job alot sooner than now.

+1 i traded for him early in year thinking he would be #1 back by midseason still racked in some pts all year though

Well I assume Barber will want more $ if he is the starter and I am not sure what JJ makes. If JJ make good money will Dallas want to pay two RBs starter money?

Barber agreed to a five-year deal on July 28, 2005. The contract will likely void to three years based on playing time incentives. He will receive minimum salaries of $230,000, $310,000, and $385,000 the first three years, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

JJ signed a 6 yr deal in '04 worth 4.3 million.

I would'nt expect either to be packing their bags next year.

Barber agreed to a five-year deal on July 28, 2005. The contract will likely void to three years based on playing time incentives. He will receive minimum salaries of $230,000, $310,000, and $385,000 the first three years, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

Let's just hope MB3 doesn't throw a rookie contract tantrum like Portis did. Although, I do think a raise up to JJ's salary is warranted.

Edited by WorstCoachingEver

JJ signed a 6 yr deal in '04 worth 4.3 million.

I would'nt expect either to be packing their bags next year.

Compare this to baseball salaries, which are guaranteed. Football players are getting stiffed.

Barber is the key player in the running game at this point. Parcells would rather throw for big gainers and grind out 4-8 yards at a rip in the running game. Not to mention Barber has not fumbled this year.

Crap, you had to bring that up??? Do you realize what you've done?? :D

Barber runs more like Emmitt, cutting and slashing w/o great speed. Julius is more volatile and better used on 1st and 2nd downs. Also, Jones really pays attention to detail, which is what Parcell's likes. Expect them both next year. I what Parcells is doing here.