[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

according to the LA Times

untateve

Tress should have sacked up and voted for Michigan. I have to say I'm glad we are not playing the Wolverines even though I still think they are clearly the # 2 team in the country. Florida is deserving enough and makes the rest of the country happy, but the new argument will be if OSU does prevail in Glendale would it be said that the Bucks won, but did they play the best team???

FYI: LSU's Coach Les Miles a Michigan graduate voted for Florida. He now knows how tough it is to win in the SEC. Just another SEC convert much like Sabin who coached at Michigan State.

FYI: LSU's Coach Les Miles a Michigan graduate voted for Florida. He now knows how tough it is to win in the SEC. Just another SEC convert much like Sabin who coached at Michigan State.

More like he sacked up for his conference and did not want a revenge factor later.

More like he sacked up for his conference and did not want a revenge factor later.

You know that had to be a hard thing for Coach Miles to do. One could only suspect that if LSU continues to have success that Michigan will come calling whenever Coarch Carr calls it quits. If he's interested in the job he'll probably have to hire a PR firm to explain his vote.

conference coaches vote for their fellow conference schools all the time, it's nothing new. I'm more interested in what coaches from other conferences magically felt Florida's epic win over Arkansas was enough to change their vote and put Florida at #2.

Heard an interesting analogy on why Michigan remained ahead of Florida two weeks ago, yet lost out in the final BCS polls.

When people vote in a primary that has two democratics (USC/Gators) candidates they may vote for the one (USC) they like best while the republicans have just one candidate (michigan) that gets all their votes. Then for whatever reason the leading democrat (USC) pulls out of the race so they throw their vote to the next best democrat (Gators) versus voting for the republican (michigan) candidate.

Not sure if I explained it where you can understand what he was saying. Made sense to me. In short Florida and USC sort of split their votes and the USC votes went to the gators once they were knocked out.

Edited by Rockerbraves