[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sure is quiet from those sad sack SC fans

Sgt. Ryan

A b*tch slap from a 2nd unranked team, was even more proof what idiots those who said Sc should be #2 are. Bhaaaaaaa HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just be grateful that you didn't get SC in another Bowl game. The result would have been the same this year. Do you need me to tell you the score again ..............................

55-19! :D

I do find it funny Wildcat, John galt, and Coffeman dont show there face today, after talking all that sh*t how Sc was deserving. I can understand though, they knew all along SC was sh*t, beating up on so called ranked teams, that all lost there last game of the season. Ark, Nebraska and Notre Dame.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I wanted more than you can imagine to get SC in the Rose Bowl.

Though I feel that OU defense is very good, the OU offense going conservative against a good, not great SC team would not work out in your favor. I just don't get the feeling that their offense is very dynamic. Please explain how OU would do it.

I'll show my face as someone who said flat out that USC deserved the NC game over anyone else. They did. No other one-loss team had proven themselves out of conference so they all had questions but USC. Now they don't. That they lost to UCLA does not change that. They failed to take care of business, plain and simple. Interesting, however, that you mentioned in the other thread in all your glee that the Pac-10 sucks. Curious that the only losses USC has suffered (save last year's NC game) are to Pac 10 teams. Meanwhile, they've beaten Big 10 champs Iowa and Michigan, Big 12 champ OK, conference runner ups Ark and Neb and Notre Dame a couple of times during that stretch. Doesn't say a lot about the Pac 10 sucking, does it?

By the way, both UCLA and Ore St. are ranked in the BCS top 25.

Though I feel that OU defense is very good, the OU offense going conservative against a good, not great SC team would not work out in your favor. I just don't get the feeling that their offense is very dynamic. Please explain how OU would do it.

The same way they beat Nebraska. Throwing the ball at will, and with Peterson back, running the ball at will. Would have been a complete thumping of the trojans. But fortunately, we will still get to see them get whipped, instead by the #2 team in the country Michigan.

I'll show my face as someone who said flat out that USC deserved the NC game over anyone else. They did. No other one-loss team had proven themselves out of conference so they all had questions but USC. Now they don't. That they lost to UCLA does not change that. They failed to take care of business, plain and simple. Interesting, however, that you mentioned in the other thread in all your glee that the Pac-10 sucks. Curious that the only losses USC has suffered (save last year's NC game) are to Pac 10 teams. Meanwhile, they've beaten Big 10 champs Iowa and Michigan, Big 12 champ OK, conference runner ups Ark and Neb and Notre Dame a couple of times during that stretch. Doesn't say a lot about the Pac 10 sucking, does it?

BCS is a joke, and The Pac-10 does suck. The only reason either UCLA or Oregon St would be ranked is because there are some, for some stupid reason still think beating SC is an accomplishment. As you can see, 2 unranked teams have done it this year.

The same way they beat Nebraska. Throwing the ball at will, and with Peterson back, running the ball at will. Would have been a complete thumping of the trojans. But fortunately, we will still get to see them get whipped, instead by the #2 team in the country Michigan.

Sarge heard your powerful OK team is only an 8 point favorite over little Boise State? How embarrasing is that? Any other team in the BCS bowls with the possibe exception on Wake Forest would be a 3 TD favorite over Boise. So please quit telling us stuff like how your offensive line men are blowing people off the line when they only rushed for 48 yards against a team not even ranked in the top 20. :D

Oklahoma beating SC :D? It would never happen. You know it. And we ALL know it. Oklahoma is not in SC's class. They have proven that year after year. Tell your coach and your AD that after their done crying about ANOTHER Pac-10 loss to put together a competitive schedule. Your schedule is a joke.

Boise ........ State :D

BCS is a joke, and The Pac-10 does suck. The only reason either UCLA or Oregon St would be ranked is because there are some, for some stupid reason still think beating SC is an accomplishment. As you can see, 2 unranked teams have done it this year.

Hey Private ..... read your comments above and tell me ...... How stupid are you? :D

I do find it funny Wildcat, John galt, and Coffeman dont show there face today, after talking all that sh*t how Sc was deserving. I can understand though, they knew all along SC was sh*t, beating up on so called ranked teams, that all lost there last game of the season. Ark, Nebraska and Notre Dame.

Jeezus Private - I am not going anywhere - was shocked they could not take care of business, but a tough rivalry game against a team loaded with talent like UCLA- the potential upset was there, and I give UCLA credit,they took all this NC game talk personally. Did you watch the game? I kind of forgot how loaded UCLA is- that team has athletes all over the field.They would be right behind Texas in the Big 12 as far as overall talent. I don't really care about your hate for SC- they had a shot, and they blew it- end of story. Like others have mentioned, it reflects the strength of the PAC 10, not a weakness. They dominated non conference teams, and lost 2 games. still a nice season for a rebuilding team. Please don't even start with OU could beat USC, I mean seriously- you gotta stop with this SC not being an accomplishment.

REALITY CHECK- the entire COUNTRY outside the Pac 10 has beating Pete Carroll TWICE in 4 years- and they have dominated said teams. This is including last years NC game that SC had control of and blew.

The Pac 10 has had some quality teams and depth this year, and we shall see how the bowls play out.

Boy this will be kind of a downer Rose Bowl for both SC & Mich, really too bad.

Please quit talking about OU and the Big 12- no one cares, and it is the worst major conference of the big 4 BY FAR.

That UCLA/USC game was great football. It had all the elements of an instant classic. I could watch it all over again right now. In fact, this past weekend was a showcase of nothing but great football games and I'm a Big Ten fan with no teams playing!!

All the way up to and including the Browns, I must have watched 20 hours of football since Saturday morning.

Sarge heard your powerful OK team is only an 8 point favorite over little Boise State? How embarrasing is that? Any other team in the BCS bowls with the possibe exception on Wake Forest would be a 3 TD favorite over Boise. So please quit telling us stuff like how your offensive line men are blowing people off the line when they only rushed for 48 yards against a team not even ranked in the top 20. :D

wurd up!

Anyone else find it sad, that Sarge has to interject a OU comment in every topic. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

wow, I love BSU +8 -

Sarge, can we get some action on this - sending you a PM -

Oklahoma beating SC :D? It would never happen. You know it. And we ALL know it. Oklahoma is not in SC's class. They have proven that year after year. Tell your coach and your AD that after their done crying about ANOTHER Pac-10 loss to put together a competitive schedule. Your schedule is a joke.

Boise ........ State :D

LMAO, UCLA just beat SC, OU would be licking its chops at the chance to kick the snot out of Sc.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

BTW, The Ap Poll has SC behind OU in their poll, as does the ESPN poll. Apparently someone somewhere agree with my assesment. The BCS is a complete joke, and until there is a playoff, there will never be a true champion unless 2 undefeated teams square off, and there are only 2 undefeated teams.

Well if the Pac 10 holds ALL of their cards with USC, then no, the Pac 10 doesnt suck, because USC has been the best program in the country during that stretch. What has the rest of the conference done though?

Well if the Pac 10 holds ALL of their cards with USC, then no, the Pac 10 doesnt suck, because USC has been the best program in the country during that stretch. What has the rest of the conference done though?

Well, for starters, do something nobody but Texas has done for the last 4 years, beat USC.

Well, for starters, do something nobody but Texas has done for the last 4 years, beat USC.

While getting waxed by everyone else. Conference teams should beat each other, because they know each other the best. You determine a conference strength as a whole, by what they do outside of the conference, and other than USC, the Pac 10 hasn't exactly lit the world on fire.

BTW, The Ap Poll has SC behind OU in their poll, as does the ESPN poll. Apparently someone somewhere agree with my assesment. The BCS is a complete joke, and until there is a playoff, there will never be a true champion unless 2 undefeated teams square off, and there are only 2 undefeated teams.

By the way thanks for the backhanded compliment to my Tigers since they are clearly ranked ahead of your OK team in every poll. Like the way you brought up the only two undefeated team thing. Been waiting for you to start your campaign promoting your OK teams matchup versus little Boise State. Should be interesting to see how your promotinal campaign works out. :D