[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sure is quiet from those sad sack SC fans

Sgt. Ryan

By the way thanks for the backhanded compliment to my Tigers since they are clearly ranked ahead of your OK team in every poll. Like the way you brought up the only two undefeated team thing. Been waiting for you to start your campaign promoting your OK teams matchup versus little Boise State. Should be interesting to see how your promotinal campaign works out. :D

Feel Good story for LSU, nothing more, nothing less. On a neutral field, LSu would lose to 9 of the top 10 teams in the country. They dont deserve to be ranked ahead of Auburn and should be one spot behind Auburn. Not #4, what a joke. They have accomplished nothing. nothing.

While getting waxed by everyone else. Conference teams should beat each other, because they know each other the best. You determine a conference strength as a whole, by what they do outside of the conference, and other than USC, the Pac 10 hasn't exactly lit the world on fire.

Honestly, I don't claim that the Pac 10 is all that. IMO, the SEC is far and away the strongest and the Pac 10 is pretty much no better or worse than any of the rest. The Pac 10 has hardly set the world on fire, to be sure, but I don't think anyone but the SEC can make a compelling argument that they're a whole lot better top to bottom.

That I even bothered to mention the Pac 10 at all was merely a response to Sarge's odd logic that somehow UCLA beating USC proved that the Pac 10 must suck.

This is why they play the games, huh? S*hit...

Well, color me disappointed, not to mention shocked and pissed. Just an absolute no-show by our offense - the defense played decently, but they can't win the games by themselves. I haven't seen our o-line get pushed around for 4 full quarters like that since Carroll got here - not good. Its been 77 games since we failed to score in the second half - ungood.

And Booty is obviously not Palmer or Leinart - he'll have to figure out how to make plays with guys in his face all day, or he's not the answer for the Rose vs. Michigan or for next year. (Bring on Sanchez?) So many questions...

1. MOTIVATION - Did they just not give UCLA respect, and got caught looking ahead AGAIN (like 2 years ago)?

2. COACHING - Why the conservative play calling - why no long passes, and why run it up the middle when they knew it was coming? Maybe Carroll will figure out that a bye in between ND and UCLA is a good idea next time.

3. TEAM EXECUTION - "I'm in favor of it", as the legendary John McKay said one time about his Trojans. But seriously, don't we have superior athletes? How can a 5 loss team have a D-line that good? This is probably related to the motivation thing, I guess...

No excuses - just a butt kicking that NO ONE but the Bruins themselves anticipated. So you're wrong Sarge - no one is hiding here - this is the first time I've had to post here since Friday. Ya know, busy Xmas season going on. But I did watch all of the game, and am just sick.

And nor was I ever building a bunch of arguments about why USC deserved the #2. Before Saturday, they certainly seemed to be peaking like the last 4 years, but now in a tailspin. I don't know if they are a #5 or #10 team - no joke, I'm pissed. (Can you tell yet?) If they don't bounce back vs. a very tough Wolverine team, we'll finish out of the top 5 for the first time in 5 years, and it will be (unfortunately, but undeniably) 'well deserved'. No excuses....

I've said this before right after the Beaver loss, but I thought we'd be lucky to go 10-2 and get the Rose again. In fact, this summer I told myself I'd be happy with that, and I guess I was right. But with increased expectations comes increased disappointment when they fall, and that should be understood by Sooner fans like you very well.

Good luck to all but Wolverine fans with your bowls...

This is why they play the games, huh? S*hit...Well, color me disappointed, not to mention shocked and pissed.

If it makes you feel any better there are about 45,000 cajuns equally disappointed. Most are still in disbelief they won't be hooking up their trailors and heading to Pasadena. Your Trojans did it to us again. :D

If it makes you feel any better there are about 45,000 cajuns equally disappointed. Most are still in disbelief they won't be hooking up their trailors and heading to Pasadena. Your Trojans did it to us again. :D

No, it sure doesn't help RB. I was looking forward to seeing that game. I have no doubt you'll kick ND all over the yard....