[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston

daboz

I have to decide between Colston and Copper. I guess I have to go with Colston and hope he actually plays.

So do I and if Colston is playing, I'm chosing him over Copper or Henderson.

Edited by Tally

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the questions about Copper & Devery...I think Devery would be a fine plugin whether Colston plays or not. Horn will almost definately not play and the Saints will need him to stretch the field. Copper will likely get a few tosses, but I'm guessing that Bush will once again be highly active in the passing game as well as the TE.

Next week see if Colston has any relapse in his injury. If he practices all week I'd expect him to return to form. I think Payton seemed to want to keep his workload light this week essentially making him the decoy. Henderson should continue to be a solid play with Horn out as well.

Next week see if Colston has any relapse in his injury. If he practices all week I'd expect him to return to form. I think Payton seemed to want to keep his workload light this week essentially making him the decoy. Henderson should continue to be a solid play with Horn out as well.

yup,,, now here it comes again,,,

Hendy,, who did great for me this week instead of Colston or COLSTON....

:D

EDIT,,, opps i don't have to worry about next week,,, I think I got that off,, thanks Hendy

Edited by daboz

Do you think Horn will be out for a while, or will he try to get back on the field right away?

COLSTON....

Any new news on his injury status... It's not like he was up to his normal self.

Was that because it was a blow out, or he's running on less than all cylindars...

:D

Yeah, Payton didn't like what he saw last night & they've already run two full practices this morning with everything thrown his way & him scoring 5 times on our D. :D

It's Monday daboz...they likely won't hit the field again until Wednesday. There'll be plenty of updates before they play next week. :bash:

Yeah, Payton didn't like what he saw last night & they've already run two full practices this morning with everything thrown his way & him scoring 5 times on our D. :D

It's Monday daboz...they likely won't hit the field again until Wednesday. There'll be plenty of updates before they play next week. :D

ur right i even have a bye this week,, just wondering about him. I used Henderson this week,,, than god I hadn't herd about his status until after my decision made... We have to choose all weekend players Sun 10am. I really like this Colston Guy I've had him since I picked him of the WW about week 2...