[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan is an underdog against USC

Puddy

Home game for SC

That statement always annoys me. It often gets tossed around as a throw in comment when describing how impressive Texas' win was last year. In fact, I recall people even implying that if USC would have faced OSU in Glendale, the proximity to So Cal would have made that "nearly a home game". You all need to get over that.

a) I've got to guess that each team is allowed as many tickets as the other. If it came out that USC was issued more tix than Michigan, I'm sure it would make news.

:D Guessing Michigan won't have trouble finding enough people to use their alloted tix so it's not like people from LA are going to be able to buy them from Michigan fans.

c) The rest of the tix go to high rollers who aren't likely to make much noise regardless of affiliation.

d) Unless the weather is severe (either snowy or 100 on the field) then I can't see it having an effect. Does the fact that January in Michigan is cold and snowy mean that they'll have a problem playing when it's 70 degrees out?

If you think Michigan will roll, that's fine. But save us the fact that they have to overcome the fact that it's being played in Pasadena.

That statement always annoys me. It often gets tossed around as a throw in comment when describing how impressive Texas' win was last year. In fact, I recall people even implying that if USC would have faced OSU in Glendale, the proximity to So Cal would have made that "nearly a home game". You all need to get over that.

a) I've got to guess that each team is allowed as many tickets as the other. If it came out that USC was issued more tix than Michigan, I'm sure it would make news.

:D Guessing Michigan won't have trouble finding enough people to use their alloted tix so it's not like people from LA are going to be able to buy them from Michigan fans.

c) The rest of the tix go to high rollers who aren't likely to make much noise regardless of affiliation.

d) Unless the weather is severe (either snowy or 100 on the field) then I can't see it having an effect. Does the fact that January in Michigan is cold and snowy mean that they'll have a problem playing when it's 70 degrees out?

If you think Michigan will roll, that's fine. But save us the fact that they have to overcome the fact that it's being played in Pasadena.

Are you a complete fool. SC will cover over 60 % of that stadium compared in the Rose Bowl just like they did the last time SC played Michigan, so it is very much a home field factor

Heard on the radio on the way in that USC is a 2 1/2 point favorite. Guess it's considered a road game for Michigan. :D

this is a surprise? anyone thinking Mich favored on a neutral field or in the Rose Bowl.... I think SC is a slight favorite based on body of work, and public betting.

Neutral field- pick em, maybe SC -1. I just think this game has the potential to be a big letdown for both teams, and will come down to which coach can motivate these guys.......

Edited by wildcat2334

Can't wait to see that look again on Carrolls face. I missed it on the Oregon St game, but definately enjoyed it last Saturday night.

he was shellshocked to say the least. it wasn't a look that fit him well or one that he's used too. funny nonetheless. except for socal fans. sorry to you fans, but the look was funny as hell.

Home game for SC, but in the end. Michigan pummels them. Can't wait to see that look again on Carrolls face. I missed it on the Oregon St game, but definately enjoyed it last Saturday night.

I saw it too. It looked eerily similar to the look on Stoops face when Texas pummeled :D the Sooners earlier this year.

Just checked- looks like Mich - 1.5 to me. A few games jump out at me as solid plays at this point......

AUB -3

Ark -1 love em both to roll.

Private, looks like a couple nice Pac 10 v. Big 12 matchups- $$ talks boy, I will gladly lay the points in both matchups.....

OSU -3.5 v. Mizzou

Cal - 5 v. Texas A&M

I like my chances for the Pac 10 to go 2-0 right there.

Heard on the radio on the way in that USC is a 2 1/2 point favorite. Guess it's considered a road game for Michigan. :D

Doesn't surprise me. Michigan lost to the only really good team it played this year. Why should it be any different against USC?

Just checked- looks like Mich - 1.5 to me. A few games jump out at me as solid plays at this point......

AUB -3

Private, looks like a couple nice Pac 10 v. Big 12 matchups- $$ talks boy, I will gladly lay the points in both matchups.....

OSU -3.5 v. Mizzou

Cal - 5 v. Texas A&M

Cal has too much team speed and is too athletic for A&M. Cal wins 34-20. I think Oregon State is going to be in tough against Mizzou. Missouri has some great athletes and will give Oregon State some problems.

AUB -3

OSU -3.5 v. Mizzou

Cal - 5 v. Texas A&M

I bet you do, the #4 ranked team in the Big 12 vs your #2 team in the PAc-10, and the #3 team in the Pac-10 vs the #5 from the Big 12. I aint betting money on either of these matchups. That is a stupid bet.

Doesn't surprise me. Michigan lost to the only really good team it played this year. Why should it be any different against USC?

Well, Michigan lost to the best team in the country by 3 points in their house. USC is a two loss team with those losses coming at the hands of Oregon State (at home :D ) and UCLA (who was 6-5 at the time :D ). If you think that equates to the same caliber as Ohio State, then I guess I don't get it. It should be different because USC isn't close to the caliber that Ohio State is.

AUB -3

OSU -3.5 v. Mizzou

Cal - 5 v. Texas A&M

Wisconsin runs all over Arkansas, and I like Nebraskas chances vs Auburn. Mizzou will take care of the highly overrated Beavers, but Cal should take care of a & M with relative ease, then again, they almost lost to stanford.

Wisconsin runs all over Arkansas, and I like Nebraskas chances vs Auburn. Mizzou will take care of the highly overrated Beavers, but Cal should take care of a & M with relative ease, then again, they almost lost to stanford.

:D You are on the wrong side of them all, cept Cal.

Ark hammers Wisky

Auburn runs over Neb

OSU pounds Mizzou

I bet you do, the #4 ranked team in the Big 12 vs your #2 team in the PAc-10, and the #3 team in the Pac-10 vs the #5 from the Big 12. I aint betting money on either of these matchups. That is a stupid bet.

sack up. You have an excuse for everything. Oh, the #2 vs. #4, #3 v. #5 :D

Brenda, quit stealing your husbands Huddle password.

sack up. You have an excuse for everything. Oh, the #2 vs. #4, #3 v. #5 :D

Brenda, quit stealing your husbands Huddle password.

Its funny math how the Pac-10 always get teams ranked lower than them in the bowl, outside maybe the top participant. Just like last yr when OU beat #6 Oregon in the Holiday Bowl. Why is the #2 team playing the #3 team from the Big 12, or in this case the #4 team from the Big 12. Is this to make your conference respectable. Come on, nebraska or texas would pound the sh*t out of Cal, yet they invite the #4 Big 12 team to play their #2 team. Let me guess another set of Pac-10 officials, to screw our conference one more time.

NO f'n thanks. But I will bet you, Arizona wont win a bowl this year. Come on, sack up. Punk. :D

Its funny math how the Pac-10 always get teams ranked lower than them in the bowl, outside maybe the top participant. Just like last yr when OU beat #6 Oregon in the Holiday Bowl. Why is the #2 team playing the #3 team from the Big 12, or in this case the #4 team from the Big 12. Is this to make your conference respectable. Come on, nebraska or texas would pound the sh*t out of Cal, yet they invite the #4 Big 12 team to play their #2 team. Let me guess another set of Pac-10 officials, to screw our conference one more time.

NO f'n thanks. But I will bet you, Arizona wont win a bowl this year. Come on, sack up. Punk. :D

Why even bother popping off, you never back it up. Don't break a nail or hurt yourself backpeddaling........

Weak.

Pac 10 is the #1, OR #2 rated conference all season, and now according to The Private, the seedings are all off in the bowl games, and he doesn't like the matchups?? uh, dumba$$, that is why we have Vegas, I am willing to wager with the set lines. Go clip your string and talk about OU and the Little 12 somewhere else- you are joke.

Why even bother popping off, you never back it up. Don't break a nail or hurt yourself backpeddaling........

Weak.

Pac 10 is the #1, OR #2 rated conference all season, and now according to The Private, the seedings are all off in the bowl games, and he doesn't like the matchups?? uh, dumba$$, that is why we have Vegas, I am willing to wager with the set lines. Go clip your string and talk about OU and the Little 12 somewhere else- you are joke.

LMAO, you jump on my sack and follow me around like a lost puppy for 6 months, then want me to take bets where the Pac-10 is favored to win vs lesser competition from the Big 12. if Cal was playing Texas or OU you bet yoru ass Id take that bet. If Oregon St was playing Nebraska, or Texas, id be all over that as well. But those matchups are very unfavorable for the Big 12, and I aint betting just to bet. So go try an talk someone else into a sucker bet, and while you are at it. Go jump on someone else sack for a while. My nuts hurt carrying you around the past 6 months.

OSU -3.5 v. Mizzou

Cal - 5 v. Texas A&M

Sarge, he said he is willing to lay the points, so you shouldn't call it a sucker bet since Wildcat is giving your Big 12 teams the points?