[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks for the memories Brad Johnson

FishFreak

Wow, small world. You both still livin' in Minny??? Or Mankato area for that matter?

I'm in Rochester now. I do get back that way every once in awhile, man has it changed :D

I live in the Twin Cities now, I've been back a couple of times since then. The funniest was my first time back, about 8 years or so after I graduated. I used to get there by going down 35 and cutting across at Fairibult, then driving the smaller highways that ran through Eagle Lake. Only this time when I went there, the road had been reconfigured and I had no idea where in the hell it went. :bash: Luckily it was at night, so I just kept driving towards the glowing ball of lights that was Mankato, and eventually made it there. Now I head straight down 169 to get there.

And talk about changes. The Tross is gone. Someplace Else is gone (of course that went away while I was still going to school there), there's a big civic center/arena downtown now (nice place to see a concert), Tornado Towers are gone, and I haven't been on campus to see what all has changed there.

I guess I should head down for a hockey game sometime. :D

Update on Bollinger:

Vikings | Bollinger has Grade 2 AC sprain

Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:08:30 -0800

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Brooks Bollinger (shoulder) sustained a Grade 2 acromioclavicular sprain of his non-throwing shoulder in Week 13. Bollinger has not been ruled out of Week 14 and could possibly start.

KFFL.

For what it's worth, I was kinda hoping he couldn't play, which might give us a chance to see Jackson play.

Wow, small world. You both still livin' in Minny??? Or Mankato area for that matter?

I'm in Rochester now. I do get back that way every once in awhile, man has it changed :D

Been there since grad. '90, just relocated back to the cities this summer, been 20 years since I lived back here - division 1 hockey made it bearable. You both were around when Glen Glabrial ruined the Tross lot parties I imagine :D