[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it just me...

dabuffbills

LT will get more attention when he passes Alexander. Alexander got the majority of his pub when his team was coasting through the playoffs, and after he set the record. I see the same thing with LT as long as san diego is winning in the post season. LT will give the media something to talk about when covering San Diego in the playoffs, and if they go to the Super bowl, he will get rediculous Pub, he deserves.

It will be interesting to see if he keeps up the pace. While there is no evidence to suggest that he won't, he does always seem to slow down tremedously durring FF playoff time. I know I have had him years past where he was golden right up until weeks 14-16 and he just stopped producing.

Even as a Cheifs fan I hope he keeps it up, would love to see what kind of TD #s he can mass in the final 4 weeks of the season

Edited by Sigalf03

It will be interesting to see if he keeps up the pace. While there is no evidence to suggest that he won't, he does always seem to slow down tremedously durring FF playoff time. I know I have had him years past where he was golden right up until weeks 14-16 and he just stopped producing.

Even as a Cheifs fan I hope he keeps it up, would love to see what kind of TD #s he can mass in the final 4 weeks of the season

weird. in my league hes been super bowl mvp twice in my league, and is known as a VERY STRONG finisher, because the guy that i got him from always gets to the superbowl on LT's legs. or atleast a few times.

As a lifelong Chargers fan, I am thrilled for LT and the team. He has always been brilliant, even in his first few years when the team was horrible, and the only reason to watch the game was to see what he would do. Now, he has a great supporting cast and it's great to see him soar to the highest heights.

LT has typically been a strong finisher. He tailed off last year because he was playing with a broken rib. I think he'll continue to do great things with 3 of the final 4 Charger games at home. The local papers have cited on a couple of occasions that the coaches have lightened his workload a lot at practice this year. He doesn't do nearly as much running. Because of this, LT has said that he feels "fresher" and better now than in years past. He doesn't need all the practice reps. He's run through some of these plays so many times that he could do them "with his eyes closed".

I foresee LT continuing to get the carries and TDs even if the Chargers clinch a playoff spot and lock their division. They really want to get the first-week playoff bye and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. They have a lot of banged up players and an extra week off would be helpful. Plus, I bet you anything that in the back of LT's mind, he'd love to win the NFL rushing title. That's one thing I don't believe he's ever achieved in his illustrious career and he's got a real good shot this year. He took the lead over LJ yesterday. I think he and LJ will be neck-and-neck the rest of the year for most rushing yards.

LT :D The best to ever play the game as a RB. I wish the chargers would get more TV time...we are seeing history here. LT I wish I had you on my team :D

You'll get to see him at least once more when the Chargers tackle the Chiefs in a few weeks as part of the flex schedule on Sunday Night Football.

LT will get more attention when he passes Alexander. Alexander got the majority of his pub when his team was coasting through the playoffs, and after he set the record. I see the same thing with LT as long as san diego is winning in the post season. LT will give the media something to talk about when covering San Diego in the playoffs, and if they go to the Super bowl, he will get rediculous Pub, he deserves.

This sounds about right.

He's on pace for 32 - 34 TD's. That's crazy. And if it gets coupled with playoff wins, he'll get his due pub.

What I like most about LT is that even though he may be the best, he doesn't act cocky or brag. You never see him call out a coach, teamate, or another player. He doesn't say that he's gonna run all over an opposing defense (even though he probably thinks it). And he doesn't demand more money like some other greedy athletes do. He just plays because he loves the game

What I like most about LT is that even though he may be the best, he doesn't act cocky or brag. You never see him call out a coach, teamate, or another player. He doesn't say that he's gonna run all over an opposing defense (even though he probably thinks it). And he doesn't demand more money like some other greedy athletes do. He just plays because he loves the game

He does understand the history of the game. When he talks of meeting Jim Brown or Emmitt when he was a wide eyed kid you can see he doesn't feel better than they were. Those experiences keep him grounded I think.