[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

nhoops

Besides a new broadcast team.

Played against Chicago D in 2 leagues.

League 1 - won by 0.02 (due to D.Jackson getting tackled at the 1) to stay tied for first via record but now 1st in pnts. Had Bush on the bench but played Betts over Jones-Drew and D.Williams!!

League 2 - Up by about 30 against the #1 team, I have LJ Smith, he has Westbrook. I should win and move into 2nd, Thanks LT!!

My opponent is finished and I'm down by 1.5 points with Steve Smith, LJ Smith, and Carolina left. We also start a coach so if Carolina wins, I also get points. I feel pretty confident that I can muster 1.5 points out of those players some how.

A win will put me up 2 games over the next two teams tied for second in my division, but we play a 17-game regular season with the last 4 weeks being divisional games. With playoffs coinciding with the real ones, we are still far from deciding who sticks around for them.

I need Delhomme to get me 20 points which isnt that hard to do in my league and I need John Kasay to not get any feild goals...Kinda weird situation. If I can get 14 points from Delhomme and out score Kasay with after that 13.5 points im in the playoffs.

I need Westbrook and Steve Smith to score at least 40 pts. total. He also has Kasay going too.

If the Huddle projections are correct (and the field goals are between 20-30 yards) I should tie.

I could use the win for playoff seedings. Grossman, Roy Williams, and Winslow screwed me this week.

Edited by Gros Membres!

Since I ended up losing this week, to get into the playoffs, in my local, I need help. I need Delhome to outscore Westy by 4 points.

Just checked again...

Make that 13 points. I guess next year it is.

Edited by BiggieFries

I have already secured my head-to-head win, and 2nd seed in the playoffs.

But we offer a nice weekly pirze for high-score. So:

I need Team A to get less than 25 points from Williams and Akers;

and Team B to get less than 26 from Steve Smith.

No ppr, just yardage and TDs.

Eagles 14, Carolina 6?? :D

I need another owner to beat the guy that's currently in 3rd place and I go to the playoffs. He's down by 1 and the other guy has Carolina's def going tonight. So I need Carolina's def to score neg pts. I'm rooting for Philly to score at least 31 pts with no turnovers and no sacks. Not likely but it's possible.

Luckily, backed into the playoffs already, but to win (against the team I play in two weeks in first round who is going off):

Westbrook : 180 combined and 3 TD

LJ : 120 and a TD

Eagles D : 5 sacks, 3 turnovers (1 for TD) and 7 to 9 pts against

Not either / or...all of those

Also would like Eagles +3 and EaglesML/Over37....

and heck, a free pizza while i'm at it........