[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas fans

rajncajn

Just curious how y'all are feeling about next week? I realize the Giants game was a big win for you, but I would say next Sunday night is going to be huge for both of us. New Orleans needs to keep up the pace to stay ahead of Carolina, especially if they win tonight and both teams will be wanting to get a leg up on Seattle for the 2nd seed and possibly 1st if Chicago's D doesn't keep winning games for them. I know the Saints were up for the San Fran game, but I think everybody is looking more forward to the Dallas game. I know Payton will be pulling all the stops to beat the Tuna and I'm looking forward to a helluva game. No predictions here, I'll just say I think the Saints need & want the win more & Dallas relaxes a little after their big win over NY.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to this game, and I'm glad its in Dallas. I think its gonna be close, and the home field advantage is gonna be hugh.

I don't think Parcells allows his boys to let down - they all know this game is pivotal as far as a possible bye goes. This will be a true test for the secondary - I respect the NO pass game immensely.

On a side note - TO needs to stop dropping passes. Drops like that can cost them a win as surely as a Vandy shank....

I'm a bit nervous about it. NO has it happening right now and Payton is familiar with the Cowboys having just left the organization. I think the Cowboys can be exploited for big plays and NO has a big play offense with Brees to any of several options ... Bush, Colston, Dervey.

Romo just showed he is human, but was able to make the big play when it counted.

The Boys will need to run the ball to keep Brees & Bush off the field.

On a side note - TO needs to stop dropping passes. Drops like that can cost them a win as surely as a Vandy shank....

I really, really want to see him get laid out the way Gore did this week by Stoutmire...Is that wrong of me? :D

Not saying I want him to get hurt, I just wanna see him get the taste knocked out his mouth. :D

I really, really want to see him get laid out the way Gore did this week by Stoutmire...Is that wrong of me? :D

Not saying I want him to get hurt, I just wanna see him get the taste knocked out his mouth. :D

I wouldn't mind seeing TO get laid out either, and I'm a 'Boys fan!

The Saints D simply isnt good enough to contain the weapons the Cowboys have, and it wouldnt surprise me to see Dallas socre on multiple posessions in a row at some point in the game, to blow it wide open.

Boys - 30

Saints - 14

I really am scared of them boyz. after all our #1 is a bust, Horn & Colston hurt, Brees throws for less than 200 yds. yep you'll got us scared especially the way you whipped up them giants. yep all them weapons over there. yep yep yep Oh by the way which team has the #1 offense in the NFL?

Any boyz want to do a beer bet? haven'y done one or been around much the past couple of weeks but I wouldn't miss this one for anything. you know the rules a 6-pack of Abita for something local(and that does not include lone star). will take 2 bets this week hell I might even do three.

The Saints D simply isnt good enough to contain the weapons the Cowboys have, and it wouldnt surprise me to see Dallas socre on multiple posessions in a row at some point in the game, to blow it wide open.

Boys - 30

Saints - 14

not to be a prick, but didn't you say the same thing about the giants game? that they would blow them out??? the gmen covered and kept it competitive. is it possible, by any stretch of the means, that you have an overinflated value of how good your team is????

As it has been all year I'm glad to see us viewed as a big underdog once again. This is a big game for the Saints considering we've got WAS, @NYG and CAR left on the schedule after that. It's time for them to finally step it up in December.

Any idea if they'll let us start tailgating Sunday earlier then 3pm (4 hours prior to kickoff)? I'd love to get out there early and watch games all day at the tailgate.

As it has been all year I'm glad to see us viewed as a big underdog once again. This is a big game for the Saints considering we've got WAS, @NYG and CAR left on the schedule after that. It's time for them to finally step it up in December.

Any idea if they'll let us start tailgating Sunday earlier then 3pm (4 hours prior to kickoff)? I'd love to get out there early and watch games all day at the tailgate.

Great opportunity for you to see the game this week without much travel for a change. I say you collect as many Saints fans & storm the gates. :D

Great opportunity for you to see the game this week without much travel for a change. I say you collect as many Saints fans & storm the gates. :D

I've got a few coming in from New Orleans/Baton Rouge so it should be a good time. We are pretty jacked up for this game.

Not going to thumb my nose at the Saints. I think there is reason to worry here with Brees and company.

Romo faced some challenges with the Giants, but still kept it together to drive them back down into FG range at the end of the game.

I'm glad this game was flexed into Sunday night, I am definitely looking forward to this game!

Alot on the line in this game. I don't think that Parcells will let his team relax.

I am glad that the Saints are having a good year. I went to New Orleans for Saints vs Cowboys in Parcells first year and the fans there were great. I'm sure theres some asses in every crowd, but all of the ones that I had contact with that day were all class.

I've kind of pulled for the Saints since then.

On a side note, I met Jerry Jones at Pat O'Briens the night before the game and belive it or not....he was very nice as well.

I think Dallas wins this game by a touchdown.

Dallas should matchup nicely against the over achieving Saints, IMO. The 4-3 that Dallas has is tough for opposing pocket passers..................ask Peyton Manning. While I LOVE Brees and think the world of Sean Payton (Thanks Sean for bringing Romo to the Big D) I think they will be over-matched and Dallas, at home especially, will roll the Saints.

Dallas 31

Saints 17