[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas fans

rajncajn

I think it will be a good game. I think it all depends on how many times the Saints can get Bush isolated on Roy Williams in coverage. I'm at the point that I expect Roy Williams to get burned for a big play at least once a game. If the Cowboys can keep this to only one time I see them winning by 10 pts or so, but if the Saints figure out a way to get Roy Williams on Bush multiple times, the Saints have an excellent chance. Right now I'm going to stick with Dallas winning by 10, but it wouldn't suprise me to see NO winning by 3. My prediction:

Dallas 31

New Orleans 21

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really am scared of them boyz. after all our #1 is a bust, Horn & Colston hurt, Brees throws for less than 200 yds. yep you'll got us scared especially the way you whipped up them giants. yep all them weapons over there. yep yep yep Oh by the way which team has the #1 offense in the NFL?

Any boyz want to do a beer bet? haven'y done one or been around much the past couple of weeks but I wouldn't miss this one for anything. you know the rules a 6-pack of Abita for something local(and that does not include lone star). will take 2 bets this week hell I might even do three.

I got ya covered.... We have a local brew called Nimbus

Pick what you like. I'd even be willing to put up a 12 pack for a small bottle of N.O. Rum (I hear it's very good)

not to be a prick, but didn't you say the same thing about the giants game? that they would blow them out??? the gmen covered and kept it competitive. is it possible, by any stretch of the means, that you have an overinflated value of how good your team is????

The Giants played better than most thought and kept it close. But they had the talent to do that. the Saints simply do not have the talent to compete with the Boys on defense, and their offense will turn one dimensional in a hurry. Brees is a solid Qb no doubt, but he will have pressure in his face from Demarcus Ware and the Boys secondary isnt as shakey as some of those teams he threw hail mary's against. Dallas wins easily.

The Giants played better than most thought and kept it close. But they had the talent to do that. the Saints simply do not have the talent to compete with the Boys on defense, and their offense will turn one dimensional in a hurry. Brees is a solid Qb no doubt, but he will have pressure in his face from Demarcus Ware and the Boys secondary isnt as shakey as some of those teams he threw hail mary's against. Dallas wins easily.

I'm a bit worried about the 'Boys up front on D. They got little pressure on Eli, and no sacks. Parcells has stressed this week that he needs to get more production from Canty and Spears, or else we may see some new faces up front. Dallas is susceptible to the Big Play, and if Brees has all day to throw then its gonna be a shootout.

I got ya covered.... We have a local brew called Nimbus

Pick what you like. I'd even be willing to put up a 12 pack for a small bottle of N.O. Rum (I hear it's very good)

JoJo you're on a 12 pack of nimbus old monkeyshine for a bottle of NO Rum.

My quess is that Dallas' Def, has more OKLA. players than the Saints.... :D

No skin in this game (other than I naturally hate Dallas and like most, have the Saints as my "if my team can't win it, love to see them...").

Both teams are "feel good" stories in one way or the other (calling Dallas a feel good makes me a bit sick, but the Romo story qualifies)

Two reasons predicting what I am : 1) all year, saints have been "lucky, don't have the talent, someone's lookign out for them, blah blah....". Maybe they are just that good.

2) Unless Tony Romo is Tom Brady (and he has the part kinda nailed, all the way to the actual nailing.....), he's goign to come back to earth, as is the team. Not sayign they are not a good team, cause they are and right now gotta be odds on favorite for NFC until Chicago changes their QB. However, they are not going to win won't win their last 8 in a row...and this looks like a good game for them to trip up.

New Orleans 31

Dallas 21

The Saints D simply isnt good enough to contain the weapons the Cowboys have, and it wouldnt surprise me to see Dallas socre on multiple posessions in a row at some point in the game, to blow it wide open.

Boys - 30

Saints - 14

I've had similar thoughts, but the same can be said going the other way. With that, I'll take the experience of Brees and his coach's experience with Dallas and say...

Saints 34

cowboys 31

I'm a fan of neither... would love for them to tie.

Got to admit, I was dead wrong on this. Dallas D was exposed badly, by Brees. And Dallas got away from running the ball after the long TD run from Julius. Ifs and Buts, can't even enter the equation when your D gets shredded like this tonight.

I have Brees and Tomlinson and lost a playoff game this week, add that to the fact my Boys lost, lets just say Im mad as hell at the moment.

http://www32.myfantasyleague.com/2006/live...HISES=0005_0002

Though I am a greedy bastage. I won every othr money league playoff today, that I didnt have a bye, but for some reason, Im always more pissed about the one that got away, than happy for the 8 other teams advancing to the next round.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

The Saints D simply isnt good enough to contain the weapons the Cowboys have, and it wouldnt surprise me to see Dallas socre on multiple posessions in a row at some point in the game, to blow it wide open.

Boys - 30

Saints - 14

YOU WERE SAYING...

Enjoy the win, and Ill leave it at that. :D

We will :D Really not much you can say after an azz whooping like that.

And JoJo pm me for my add so I can enjoy that Nimbus.

Edited by SLAYER