[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas fans

rajncajn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bash: I'll bet most of America was a Saints fan last night. America's Team... :D I think the Saints just stole that moniker in YOUR HOUSE!!! :clap::D

One thing that I thought was really awesome was how well you could hear the chants of DEUCE when he got the ball & all the WHO DAT chants towards the end of the game.

One thing that I thought was really awesome was how well you could hear the chants of DEUCE when he got the ball & all the WHO DAT chants towards the end of the game.

Was at the game yesterday....what a day. The Saints fans were out in full force, tailgating hours before the game and inside the stadium at kickoff. I must have remarked a half dozen times about it looking and sounding like a home game. I had gone to the bathroom when they attempted the onside kick and heard the crowd roar. Being at Texas Stadium I assumed that meant the Cowboys had done something good....nope, I got back to my seat only to see the Saints fans were the ones making all the noise again.

Who Dat!

PS: I must say that other then the one guy who tried to start a fight with my whole tailgate after the game, the majority of the Cowboy fans were very gracious in defeat. There's a good chance we could see each other again in the post season and if I'm not mistaken we'll play again next year if both teams end up winning their division this year (hardest SOS).

Edited by myhousekey

There's a good chance we could see each other again in the post season and if I'm not mistaken we'll play again next year if both teams end up winning their division this year (hardest SOS).

If they finish in the same spot in their divisions, they will meet in New Orleans next year.

:D