[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

most boring MNF game of the year?

HowboutthemCowboys

I'm watchin this one like its the superbowl........

I need 2 sacks, a turnover by the CAR D or one friggin extra point from Kasay to win my local leagues $$ for 1st place......and the Eagles D to get nothing......

Scratch that.............................delllllllllllome int just killed me......sunnava beeeeeeeeeeach.

I missed it, what the hell happened there where Westbrook took the snap and Garcia was on the sidelines?

direct snap to westy. they lined up for the same play in the first half but panthers called a timeout. stupid wasted play. now i need to hope for OT. i hate this.

NOOOOOOOOO

Dellome......................................................................you are not getting a x-mas card now you rat bastage......an INT in the endzone is just plain stupid.

That was so dumb, it almost seems like this game was fixed.

7 yard line...with two timeouts...one of the worst play calls ive seen....shoulda ran deangelo at least once and used a timeout

hard to argue with you on that. in fact, it was about as stupid as coughlins move to take jacobs out on the 2 yard line yesterday. what is with these decisions these guys make?? is it the heat of the moment thing??? i don't get it. you go conservative and the worst you could do there is go to o.t. fox = stunada

fox = stucko

hard to argue with you on that. in fact, it was about as stupid as coughlins move to take jacobs out on the 2 yard line yesterday. what is with these decisions these guys make?? is it the heat of the moment thing??? i don't get it. you go conservative and the worst you could do there is go to o.t. fox = stunada

fox = stucko

Agreed.

The only thing I can imagine, in that situation, is that the coach is thinking "they won't expect a pass play here". :D

I was at the game, as it turned out for me it was a great game, ups , downs. It didn't hurt that I bet a nickel either.

actually the genius that started the thread watched the whole game. And when I posted it was boring as hell. Punt after punt.

er, you posted at the end of the 1st quarter, when the teams were in a field-position battle.

Perhaps you should have titled your post "most boring MNF game for those of us that don't understand or appreciate defensive football". :D

At least that Cowboys-Giants night game will still go down as the biggest rearend-whomping of the season.