[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out Colts Fans!

spain

Next week is gonna be interesting... hope spain got his $10K back for an interesting wager. :D

The worm has definitely turned in the AFC South. The Colts are on the downhill side while the Jags and Titans are on the way up. I will say this, yall better get your licks in this year. Because next year and beyond, VY and company will dominate this league! Now that is something you can take to the bank!

What scares me the most is that we will most likely face San Diego and LT in the playoffs at some point and if we are giving up that many rushing yards to everyone, how many are we going to give up to LT... :D

It's not the yards I'm scared of against LT, it's the TD's :D

Because next year and beyond, VY and company will dominate this league! Now that is something you can take to the bank!

Uhhm... the jags are a young team, and injury's don't slow them down. Just wait til Garrard learns to throw the accurate deep ball, you're toast. As if we need it, the Jags Defense is gonna eat Vince alive next week.

Uhhm... the jags are a young team, and injury's don't slow them down. Just wait til Garrard learns to throw the accurate deep ball, you're toast. As if we need it, the Jags Defense is gonna eat Vince alive next week.

This is Garrard's FIFTH year in the league! When exactly is he going to "learn" to throw the accurate deep ball? :D

Vince Young is better right now than David Garrard could ever hope to be. Garrard can pass about as well as Leftwich, which isn't saying much. He's just more mobile.

• 1 month later...

Here is my twisted thinking. In the past two years, the Colts were pretty 'light's out' during the season, especially last year. It was thought to be a 'sure thing' that they would reperesent the AFC in the Super Bowl and cruise to the title. This year, despite a great record, there has been clear chinks in the armor. This team definitely has their weaknesses, especially on defense. However, Peyton Manning and that offense is good enough to score with anyone. They can be downright impossible to stop when they get in a groove. I've been impressed with their running game, and that will help keep their defense off of the field. Manning has becme the most un-selfish QB I've seen of late. It is apparent that his only goal is to win. It frustrates me as a fantasy owner, but, I have a lot of respect for him as a player. How can he not be tempted to throw over and over again, when he knows he could put up huge numbers. He has a desire to get the monkey off his back, and I think he does it.

Like we Steelers fans learned last year, sometimes the thing you've been wanting for the longest time comes when you least expected it. I've had many seasons where the Steelers went in as the #1 seed, and I loved their chances. Last year, though I'd never say it publicly, I didn't think there was much chance of them beating Indy and Indy, and then, boom, it happens. Like I said, the Colts are winning the Super Bowl this year.

Even when the Colts fans wouldn't agree with me, I told you this was the year. One more game to go though.

I think the Colts are playing closer games, but are showing they have developed (and still developing) a tougher, blue collar way to win tough games. I think they have a much better chance in the playoffs BECAUSE of these close games. Without the luxury any week of sitting back and blowing the barn doors off, they are developing quite a hard nose I thinkn that will serve them well this year.

Wish I could call em like this abouot the Raiders!!

Congrats Colts!!

There is a new sheriff in the town known as the AFC South. And his name is the Tennessee Titans! Get used to losing, because you just watched your future for the next several years. The Colts window of opportunity is closing rapidly. And the Titans are like a speeding Ferrari passing your broke down Ford on the side of the road. You know it deep down. So, accept the truth Colts fans. Your days are numbered and your time as the cream of the AFC South crop has come to an end. The Titans are your masters!

Your team has talent, but they haven't proved ANYTHING yet..

Maybe they should bring in Jon Gruden this offseason and win the 2007 Super Bowl. Dungy couldn't win it in TB, but Gruden didn't have any trouble...

Who built that team? The Colts have given Dungy to coach the team that he's built! Gruden just got lucky with the leftovers!