[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Steelers Homers...

mroban

Ben is leading the NFL with 20 int's and played 1 game less than most QB's. Not all int's from any qb are bad throws. Everyone throws int's on tipped balls and have wr's run the wrong route...I don't believe he threw 12 int's that were'nt his fault. That's absurd. And I live where I get the Steeler's games every week so I'm not just looking at the stat line.... :D

Pittsburgh fans blame Ben's O-line and his WR's for him not wearing a helmet while biking.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will end the season breaking the record for the most carries by a Steeler back

You're predicting him to get 159 carries over the last 4 games? :D

(hint - record for carries in a season by a Steelers back is 390 by Barry Foster in '92, Parker had 232 going into tonight)

111 yards on 17 carries and it's not halftime yet. FWP does have a lost fumble though.

FWP looks very good. He seems to have a great feel for hitting the hole and finding the path of least resistance for additional yards. Hopefully Cowher doen't feel the need to put a big back on the field for goal line situations in the future.

(hint - record for carries in a season by a Steelers back is 390 by Barry Foster in '92, Parker had 232 going into tonight)

Wow, sorry about that, I must be confusing it with something. There was an article talking about his carries. They must have been talking about recent history. Sorry for the mis-information.......

At the rate they're running FWP tonight, he may yet get that total. :D

FWP looks very good. He seems to have a great feel for hitting the hole and finding the path of least resistance for additional yards. Hopefully Cowher doen't feel the need to put a big back on the field for goal line situations in the future.

Ben Roethlisberger, TD vulturing bastage. :D

:D

Ben Roethlisberger, TD vulturing bastage. :D

:bash:

Yep, got Willie Parker playing in my main league, and though I won't comlain, I'd love a TD at some point tonight....... :D

I have him going in two. I could have used that TD but the 159 yards so far are looking mighty fine.

I'm still frustrated that the Steelers don't consistently get him involved in the passing game. He has done well with it when they have given him the chance, and he is built perfect for him. If you can get him in open space, he is extremely dangerous. I think they should throw at least 3 screen passes to him per game.

I'm still frustrated that the Steelers don't consistently get him involved in the passing game. He has done well with it when they have given him the chance, and he is built perfect for him. If you can get him in open space, he is extremely dangerous. I think they should throw at least 3 screen passes to him per game.

Yeah, I've been wondering about that. Especially as one of the leagues I have him in is PPR.

This is FWPs second 200+ yard game of the season. If they keep him going against a tiring Cleveland D, he could break the NFL single game record tonight.

I'm worried that Cowher will take him out. Really, there is no reason not to keep playing him. Perhaps if the Browns score here that will justify continuing to turn him loose. The way it's going, I could see him breaking a really long one before all is said and done.

I'm worried that Cowher will take him out. Really, there is no reason not to keep playing him. Perhaps if the Browns score here that will justify continuing to turn him loose. The way it's going, I could see him breaking a really long one before all is said and done.

Well, Anderson killed that drive with the pick.

I wouldn't mind more, but he has already had a great game for me in my local tonight.

Your mouth to the coach's ear. FWP has done enough damage.