[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

America's Team

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I'm a long time anti-Cowboys fan.

But once they got Parcells, and now with Romo.....how can you hate them? Right now, at this moment in time, Im a fan. They are a good show.

To be honest, I'm a long time anti-Cowboys fan.

But once they got Parcells, and now with Romo.....how can you hate them? Right now, at this moment in time, Im a fan. They are a good show.

I don't hate them...well, I hate TO...I would just like to hear about some of the other 31 teams every now & then. Especially the other teams that are in the playoff hunt. The worst part about this whole thing is hearing Michael Irvin gloat. I'd love nothing more than to see the Saints embarrass him.

I don't hate them...well, I hate TO...I would just like to hear about some of the other 31 teams every now & then. Especially the other teams that are in the playoff hunt. The worst part about this whole thing is hearing Michael Irvin gloat. I'd love nothing more than to see the Saints embarrass him.

Well, that could be fun too!

Noooooobody talking about the Saints.

If parcells can win one this year.......I may have to eat some crow. He has held this season in tact and dealt with things perfectly IMO. I still don't think they are even the 3rd best team in the NFL, but on any given Sunday I guess. Can't wait to see how the season pans out. Dallass cowboys.....America's Team :bash: Far from it I'd say :D

Mcboog....your relentless non tiring rants about the Chargerz is getting quite old. The Chargers are good, shiatt they are great right now. Ease away from the homerism, the Chargerz are nowhere near my hated list, but one fan/nut can change that.....let's not get into NE waters here.....I like Marty and LT, please don't go and ruin that for me.....as a divison rival even. :D

Louisiana kicked Texas out as wasteland. We didn't even think anyone would settle there :D

That doesn't say much about the intelligence of the people from Louisiana, but then again, there is not much to say regarding their intelligence anyway :D

Well, are people watching them because all of the hype, or is all of the hype because people are watching them? Either way they are America's Team.

well, I was watching because it was the only game on at the time here.

probably a lot of people in new york were watching to see the giants, because, you know, it's far and away the largest TV market in the country.

of those watching, probably 80% were rooting against the cowboys...prolly just hoping to catch TO getting the snot knocked out of him or something.

but yeah, whatever...america's team, wooohooo!! :D

How can a team from Texas, a state full of people so self centered and with a superiority complex that they once believed they should pull out of the United States and be there own country, ever be seriously considered as "America's Team"? :D

And what is wrong with that. It aint braggin if its true. BTW, Texas is the only state in the US that is self sufficent enough to be a country, without US support, not even CA, FLA or NY can say that.

And what is wrong with that. It aint braggin if its true. BTW, Texas is the only state in the US that is self sufficent enough to be a country, without US support, not even CA, FLA or NY can say that.

PA could say that, so could NY. Of course we don't have all that cheap labor that ya'll have.

California, if an independent country, would be the world's sixth or seventh largest economy. :D

California, if an independent country, would be the world's sixth or seventh largest economy. :D

Its not just based off economy. Mudslides, grass fires, and earth quakes prevent this state from being self sufficent. If they actually had to pay their way out of each natural disaster each year in the state, the debt would be enormous.

Oh yeah? Well North Dakota used to be like the 4 largest nuclear power in the world, if they would have chosen to pull out of the union. They could have kicked Texas' arrogant ass. :D

Its not just based off economy. Mudslides, grass fires, and earth quakes prevent this state from being self sufficent. If they actually had to pay their way out of each natural disaster each year in the state, the debt would be enormous.

There are no truly independent countries in the whole world. Everyone relies on some form of trade.

And I would bet that CA could indeed pay it's way out of natural disasters if it had to.

Oh yeah? Well North Dakota used to be like the 4 largest nuclear power in the world, if they would have chosen to pull out of the union. They could have kicked Texas' arrogant ass. :D

If they actually has the missles to get those bombs out of the state. Instead they would have just blown themselves up. Boeing the maker of the military fighter jets, right here in Texas would have destroyed that plant before North Dakota could have blinked, and ended its very existence.

There are no truly independent countries in the whole world. Everyone relies on some form of trade.

And I would bet that CA could indeed pay it's way out of natural disasters if it had to.

You would bet wrong. And I didnt say anything about relying on trade. Even the US relies on trade. My point was Texas is self sufficent. We do not pay a state income tax, and still have untapped oil in the ground that would make us independent of foreign resources in that area. Texas has GM, Boeing, Dell, TI, Mary kay, just to name a few, the same access to cheap labor as CA, as well as one of the largest telecommunications headquarters in the world, in Richardson Texas. We grow just about everything here, have access to the ocean for resources, are the leading supplier of beef in the US, and are home of America's Team. What more could a state want.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You would bet wrong. And I didnt say anything about relying on trade. Even the US relies on trade. My point was Texas is self sufficent. We do not pay a state income tax, and still have untapped oil in the ground that would make us independent of foreign resources in that area. We grow just about everything here, have access to the ocean for resources, and are home of America's Team. What more could a state want.

An intelligent population? :D

You would bet wrong. And I didnt say anything about relying on trade. Even the US relies on trade. My point was Texas is self sufficent. We do not pay a state income tax, and still have untapped oil in the ground that would make us independent of foreign resources in that area. We grow just about everything here, have access to the ocean for resources, and are home of America's Team. What more could a state want.

Wow, so I guess if Iraq could only field a popular football team all their problems would be gone. :D

Wow, so I guess if Iraq could only field a popular football team all their problems would be gone. :D

if they had everything else we did, that would be the icing on the cake. :D

BTW, has anyone told you why there is a whole in Texas Stadium, home of the Cowboys.

So GOD could watch his team play ball.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan