[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alright Chris ... shut up already

Grits and Shins

Tonight was the first time I saw a game on NFL Network. Gumbel sounds like Kermit the Frog and you're right, Collinsworth just goes on and on and on, to the point where sometimes they don't even mention the play that just took place.

I don't really care for some of the other crews (MNF for instance) but this is the first time I was really ANNOYED by one.

Gumbel kept making stupid comments and then saying "sorry". Then toward the end he said the game was winding down toward the 3 minute warning. What a noob. On top of that I never liked Collinsworth. I don't know what's worse. Thiesman and Cornholer or Collinsworth and Kermit.

Gumbel kept making stupid comments and then saying "sorry". Then toward the end he said the game was winding down toward the 3 minute warning. What a noob. On top of that I never liked Collinsworth. I don't know what's worse. Thiesman and Cornholer or Collinsworth and Kermit.

Nothing is worse than Thiesman. Now that's a fudge Packer. What an idiot!

Nothing is worse than Thiesman. Now that's a fudge Packer. What an idiot!

AT least Theisman knows his football. Gumby is a total football noob. Mize well get the random clueless housewife in there to announce the game...

I disagree. I love Collinsworth and I think he is 50 times better than Cornholer or Thiesman. Even though inside the NFL has been sliding the past few years, Collinsworth is the bright point on that show.

I wish they would move him to the monday night game and ditch those other two.

I disagree. I love Collinsworth and I think he is 50 times better than Cornholer or Thiesman. Even though inside the NFL has been sliding the past few years, Collinsworth is the bright point on that show.

I wish they would move him to the monday night game and ditch those other two.

I agree it was bad but so much better than that pile of crap :D Cornholer ..