[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Fantasy Football Movie?

Favre4prez

I would like to find out what the deal is with Fantasy Football - The Movie? I was on YouTube the other day searching for some classic Favre footage and what looks like a preview to a Fantasy Football movie came up. I watched the clip and it was funny as sh*t. I think its a Mock Dockumentary like best in show or something. Does anyone know anything about this film? Is it going to be a feature and when is it coming out?

If anyone knows anything about this film let me know. Otherwise you should check out the clips on YouTube. If you search, fantasy football the movie, I think the clips will come up. They're funny.

Edited by Favre4prez

That's hilarious! I hope they have the following:

1) Guy who drafts a defense in 2nd round in a 12 team league

2) Guy who drafts a kicker in 5th round

3) Guy who trades an underperforming stud who goes off next week (a la CJ this year)

4) Guy who listens to ESPN or thehuddle and pulls a RB for another and loses!

Favre4prez

Rookie

Member No.: 14,882

sauced2

Rookie

Member No.: 14,883

You two joined the forum 15 minutes apart “Today” and are supporting each others posts ……………………… :D

Thanks Sauced. I checked youtube again and there's a little info about the movie on there. They say its coming out next football season. There's also more clips then I saw before. Check out this one, it has a Sports and Society Professor giving his two cents on the Fantasy Football Phenomenom:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuyFQKxj4Y

:bash:

By the way gloveball, that's definitley the guy from King of Queens on that commisioner clip.

msaint ………… Is this one of your get rich quick schemes – some sort of shameless self promotion :D

Favre4prez

Rookie

sauced2

Rookie

You two joined the forum 15 minutes apart “Today” and are supporting each others posts ……………………… :D

msaint ………… Is this one of your get rich quick schemes – some sort of shameless self promotion :D

Nah...

msaint has no shame. He will shill out in the open.

Favre4prez

Rookie

sauced2

Rookie

:bash: rich? and yes, i don't hide when it comes to shilling, i try to throw a wide, blatant net to all you fantasy message board dorks. :clap: