[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Betts off the Free Agent market

MonkeyOne

???

It appears to me that unless one of them gets shopped this offseason, neither one will have much expected of them next season. Possibly, we're looking at JJ / MBIII, part deux?

yeah, this isn't good for portis or betts from a fantasy perspective.

I think we are coming to a time in fantasy football where RBs will not hold higher value than WRs, except for an elite few that can be counted on a few fingers.

I see why coaches are doing RBBC's. RBs wear down fast and have short careers, and if you can get them relief, their careers will be extended, and they will be fresher for the next game and the season. I see it like relief pitchers in major league baseball. Relief pitchers can add years to the starting pitcher's career, and it keeps them fresh for the next game and season. In football you have the added benefit of being able to bring your starter back into the game. So, I think there will be added payroll budget to the RB position for many organizations.

I think we are coming to a time in fantasy football where RBs will not hold higher value than WRs, except for an elite few that can be counted on a few fingers.

I see why coaches are doing RBBC's. RBs wear down fast and have short careers, and if you can get them relief, their careers will be extended, and they will be fresher for the next game and the season. I see it like relief pitchers in major league baseball. Relief pitchers can add years to the starting pitcher's career, and it keeps them fresh for the next game and season. In football you have the added benefit of being able to bring your starter back into the game. So, I think there will be added payroll budget to the RB position for many organizations.

You are right about the value of receivers (Tier II) now equalling the value of running backs (Tier II). It seems that Tier II WR's are producing more thatn Tier II RBs.