[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SS Line-up Help

Need one more safety.

I have Bob Sanders who may or may not play.

I have Yeremiah Bell who got 1 point last week and has not done much for 2-3 weeks now.

My only other option is to try to promote Antwain Bethea off my DTS but not sure if I can due to cap room.

If anyone can tell me what up with Bell that would be great. Thanks

Need one more safety.

I have Bob Sanders who may or may not play.

I have Yeremiah Bell who got 1 point last week and has not done much for 2-3 weeks now.

My only other option is to try to promote Antwain Bethea off my DTS but not sure if I can due to cap room.

If anyone can tell me what up with Bell that would be great. Thanks

I listed Bell as a sleeper a couple of weeks back, after he posted games of 16, 20 and 23 fantasy points. I quickly realized - after he threw up 4 measly points - that it was just a short outburst. He hadn't scored more than 12 fantasy points all season. I think his play is adjusting to the norm.

Sanders is questionable and will most likely not play. Bethea is questionable, too... but should play.

Anyone available on your league's waiver wire?

I listed Bell as a sleeper a couple of weeks back, after he posted games of 16, 20 and 23 fantasy points. I quickly realized - after he threw up 4 measly points - that it was just a short outburst. He hadn't scored more than 12 fantasy points all season. I think his play is adjusting to the norm.

Sanders is questionable and will most likely not play. Bethea is questionable, too... but should play.

Anyone available on your league's waiver wire?

We are in the playoffs and not allowed to pick anyone else up. I might have to go with Bell. I have been hit with injuries at the DB position: Polamalu, Sanders, E Wilson, Jason Webster. At least I have Rhodes and Phillips.

I could release Bell and assign Bethea to a 2 yr contract. What do you think?

We are in the playoffs and not allowed to pick anyone else up. I might have to go with Bell. I have been hit with injuries at the DB position: Polamalu, Sanders, E Wilson, Jason Webster. At least I have Rhodes and Phillips.

I could release Bell and assign Bethea to a 2 yr contract. What do you think?

Hmmm, maybe just run with Bell. The Pats will be doing a good deal of passing.